Cleansing Touch and Provoke/Skullcracker

By Cyiel, in Heroes of Terrinoth

Hi hi !

I have three questions :

1) Cleansing Touch (Healer) lets you cleanse a Condition. What would happen if the target has only a "Focused" condition card. Does he discard it ? After all Cleansing Touch does not say "You may discard a Condition card".

2) Provoke says "you may become engaged with 2 ennemies" and Skullcracker "you may become engaged with up to 2 ennemies". So with Provoke you can only engage 0 ("You may...") or 2 but not 1. And Skullcracker lets you engage 0,1 or 2 ennemies. Am I right ? What would happen if there is only one other ennemy in play and not engaged with the Warrior, can he use Provoke and engage it ?

Hello!

1) May is optional so you can discard Focus if you want or you can keep it.

2) you can choose up to how many enemies you want , 2 and 2 up to 4 . But you can only be engaged with max 3 enemies. You could engaged just one enemy, even if that enemy is engaged with another player.

1) Cleansing Touch doesn't say "You may..." that's why i'm asking that question.

2) So for you there isn't any difference between "Engaged with 2 ennemies" and "Enagaged with up to 2 ennemis" ?

Edited by Cyiel