Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - Rules and OC Conversation

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

14 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

So I have been distracted by the news... How much time do we have?

Looks like 12 hours.

I might need to give an extension for our world's competitors.

Call it 24 hours.

Sorry @Matt3412 once again I have forgotten your orders were submitted days ago.

Processing.

Hey @LTD Would it be OK with you if I share some of my game info (Google Sheet, PMs) with LP in order to help him learn the game? Only because he's eliminated from the game.

No worries

@LTD what would happen if Ava F'Tarq was to fall from control of any of the Warlords? I assume the Stewards would once again emerge? And be absolutely pissed enraged?

Indeed.

I have orders from 7 players - waiting on @The Jabbawookie

Just over 5 hours until orders are due.

I ask that all players (for ease of simplicity) PM me their turn 17 income (total credit production, including bonuses).

Thanks!

8 hours ago, LTD said:

I ask that all players (for ease of simplicity) PM me their turn 17 income (total credit production, including bonuses).

Thanks!

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!

On 4/4/2019 at 2:47 PM, LTD said:

Thanks!

Can I also ask players to send me their turns 16 & 15 (last 2 turns) total income

Thanks!

OK sorry guys I haven't been able to post much the last couple days, I started a new job w/long hours and it has really drained me haha. Anyway I'm off for the weekend so I can do better.

I mean there is a War afoot!

1 minute ago, clontroper5 said:

I mean there is a War afoot!

And I think you're on the wrong side of it. If FUNK take Ylesia, we all die. Regardless of whether you have Ennui or not.

Dont worry Y is protected, we just need to get old Q back under house rule

Edited by Matt3412
6 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

Dont worry Y is protected, we just need to get old Q back under house rule

You can't put more than 500 points over a world. If he hits you with 500, it could go either way.

But agreed, we need to win back Qiaxx for you.

The window for processing last night was missed - I may be able to process in the next few hours but I’m still waiting on @clontroper5 for orders.

The morning window was also missed. I may be able to process tonight (say 7 hours) but I will likely be too tired. In which case, call it 18+ hours.

Meanwhile: @clontroper5 - still waiting.