[Video] X-Wing 2.0 Battlereports

By Turbopups, in X-Wing Battle Reports

Again, Dengar Fett, but this time against Chiraneausaurus Rex.

Enjoy!

We tested wave 5-contend, starting with Sun Fac and Y-Wing Anakin.

enjoy!

On 9/19/2019 at 6:41 PM, Turbopups said:

We tested wave 5-contend, starting with Sun Fac and Y-Wing Anakin.

enjoy!

Hi! I think you guys did something wrong during the match. With 29 minutes into the match, Sun fac got the tractor on him, rotated the turret to the left, and when the nantex did the tractor “barrel roll”, decided to change the turret to the front arc. I’m pretty sure you cannot do that, and it allowed the demise of Ric Olié. I think he would have been out of the left arc. Also, the tractor token should have been passed on to Ric at the end of the activation phase, not after Anakin had shot.

i’m pretty sure as the ships are new many things will be done wrong, so it’s best to find these mistakes early.

thank you for the batrep, it’s really cool

13 minutes ago, RoockieBoy said:

Hi! I think you guys did something wrong during the match. With 29 minutes into the match, Sun fac got the tractor on him, rotated the turret to the left, and when the nantex did the tractor “barrel roll”, decided to change the turret to the front arc. I’m pretty sure you cannot do that, and it allowed the demise of Ric Olié. I think he would have been out of the left arc. Also, the tractor token should have been passed on to Ric at the end of the activation phase, not after Anakin had shot.

i’m pretty sure as the ships are new many things will be done wrong, so it’s best to find these mistakes early.

thank you for the batrep, it’s really cool

Thx!

Yeah, first Nantex game was a little bit confusing. I missed the trigger for passing the traktor-Token to Ric, but my opponent let me do that later. Then I mixed up the correct order for Pinpoint Tractor Array and rotated the arc first, but then I realised my mistake and rotated it again.

4 hours ago, Turbopups said:

Thx!

Yeah, first Nantex game was a little bit confusing. I missed the trigger for passing the traktor-Token to Ric, but my opponent let me do that later. Then I mixed up the correct order for Pinpoint Tractor Array and rotated the arc first, but then I realised my mistake and rotated it again.

Yeah the ship has a lot of new rules and they’re quite complicated. I’m trying to learn how to play against them as I think they’ll be all over the place...

I await for more of your Nantex batreps 😉

Here’s our second Nantex and Republic Y-Wing game.

enjoy!

Yet another X-Wing Batrep. Watch Double Nantex vs Poe, BB-8 (with GA-97 - It‘s the Resistance) & Vennie.
Enjoy!

Hi there!
New Batrep incoming!
RAC, Sai & Soontir vs Double Firespray, aka BoFrost.
Enjoy!