Wooden Armada accessories - trays, boxes, etc

By Petersaber, in Star Wars: Armada Painting and Modification

Hello there!

After over a year of playing, I've decided that carrying everything in a huge box and various Castorama plastic wasn't good enough. So I made a few quality of life accessories - starting with a box for carrying rulers and movement tools, boxes for Ship Tokens and other stuff, and trays. Then I made a few for my friends. Then someone at a tournament asked me to make some for him. Aaaand long story short I now have a small shop on Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PetersabersWorkshop

Maybe you'll find anything you like? Or maybe someone here could suggest what else I could make (SSD tray with card slots engraved with upgrade card type symbols is already coming)?

il_570xN.1782216059_f82i.jpg il_570xN.1795070411_8g51.jpg il_570xN.1734751388_t465.jpg il_570xN.1747602966_pzb0.jpg

Impressive. Most impressive.

It looks very nice, I made my own range rulers from wood but yours look so much classier :)

Thanks :) and quite a few people liked those, I'm only just now getting done with orders from Reddit alone. My brand is slowly spreading!

I'm very fascinated by the turn dials in particular. Are they static it or do they have some mechanism for turning?

3 hours ago, ThatRobHuman said:

I'm very fascinated by the turn dials in particular. Are they static it or do they have some mechanism for turning?

Those are slots for speed dials :)

But you did remind me to make a Scenario Tray - slot for a scenario card, rotating turn counter underneath, and a little space for victory tokens for either side.

Oh i see I see. This makes more sense. I dig it.

Last chance to get at cheaper price :D

They look great! I made a load of these, but I really like the way yours can be rotated for Alt Art ship cards.

Edited by ManInTheBox

Got them SSD trays!

IMG_20190806_174953 — kopia.jpg

2 hours ago, Petersaber said:

Got them SSD trays!

IMG_20190806_174953 — kopia.jpg

I saw your Reddit post on this, please let us know when it's available to order from your shop. I need it now.

Also, any other colors available?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw it on your store. Ordered :)

Edited by ArmaggedonPSA