[VIDEO] X-Wing Battlereports

By ScumDan, in X-Wing Battle Reports

Hi all! I'm starting to record some games of our weekly X-Wing matches at our gaming club. Audio is in German, but you should be able to follow everything via overlay and dicecam (GSP style - props to Dion for the inspiration). Everything is still WIP and overall quality should get better soon. Episode 1 is a Hyperspace game. Hope you enjoy it!

Edited by ScumDan

I like your presentation. How did you create your overlays?

Thanks! The Overlay is from www.tabletop.to/xwstream It’s really great and easy to use. You can export xws from yasb lists.

Episode 2 with Tripple IGs vs. Poe, Nien & L'ulo

Nice work! Good practice for my extraordinarily rusty Deutsche.

Poor Tuddelig, his dice roll hot "only on stream," ha ha.

Episode 3 is here (Due to some technical issues no dicecam this time :/)

Edited by ScumDan

ah cool stumbled upon this on youtube today before this post :-) liked the look alot

Thanks, glad to hear. Still trying to improve things. Hopefully next week for the next episode everything will work smoothly

thanks for posting the games. always good to watch ppl play diff lists.

You’re welcome. It’s a lot of fun to play and watch games with non-Meta lists. Hope there will be 2 episodes next week again. One candidate for recording is myself with Han + 5 Mining Guild TIEs. Let’s see how that works out ^^

Love the paint on those strykers. May have to get a squad now.

Episode 5 is scyk (pun intended)

Episode 6 is here. 3 named Fangs vs. Resistance Heroes

I love the wide variety of lists you guys are presenting. It makes a nice break from the meta-driven tournament reports I mostly see. Please keep it going!

No, but seriously, I´ll try to keep it diverse. There might be a time in the future (For example before a System Open or Hyperspace Trials) where there might be a week or two where you might see a little more meta-lists because people want to practice against one or two of the meta boogey-men. The good thing about my X-Wing Team is, that most of us try to build their own lists and try to avoid netlisting.

Episode 7 (Return of the Tribots)

I started streaming my Tabletop Simulator matches and upload them to our YouTube Channel. I Don't have an overlay here, but one or two of you might find this interesting as well :)

Next TTS game against my Podcast buddy. 'Regular' Battlereports are getting recorded next week and I'll upload them asap

Another Tabletop Simulator match. I recorded two "regular" Battlereports yesterday, which will be released soon. Also check out www.twitch.tv/xwingshg , because this Saturday and Sunday we will be streaming Germany's first Hyperspace Trial with live commentary in English :)

X-Wing Battlereports is back with another episode: Boba Fenn vs. Inferno Swarm

I streamed at Germany's biggest community tournament with 90 players. I'll upload the videos on YouTube starting (obviously) with Round 1

Round 2 of Germany's biggest community tournament

Round 3 of Germany's biggest community tournament

Round 4 of Germany's biggest community tournament