Videos of my recent classic Galactica CG model build...

By martok2112, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Hello, everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy between my gig singing on Bourbon St., and more recently dealing with acute upper respiratory infection and acute bronchitis (which did me no favors for my singing gig, knocking me out of several days of work). But, also on my down time I have been busy rebuilding some of my older models since new techniques and my new (still amateurish) skills have come into play.

I just finished my latest build of the classic Battlestar Galactica, and I wanted to do a video to showcase it. I created a four minute video which repeats the same several shots over and over....meant to be a possible screen saver, or perhaps if you have a smart tv, you can play this back as an mp4 on your tv as background while you do other stuff. I did one video with the constant rumbling of the ship's engines. A few of my friends didn't care for the engine sounds (they are much better suited as a background sound effect when there is dialogue to be spoken over them), so I did a silent version.

I know that this build is very amateurish compared to much more talented artists, modelers and animators out there, but I hope you'll like this humble offering. (Yep, this is defnitely off topic. LOL!)

Engines sound:

In Space, No One Can Hear You Rumble version:

Thanks for the likes. :)

14 minutes ago, martok2112 said:

Thanks for the likes. :)

Welcome back!

Thank you, Ghost. Good to be back. :)

Thanks for the new likes, everyone. :)