you........

By runebounder, in Talisman

just got new reaper expansion and there are some new monsters like hydra, hippogriff, lesser demon,cerebus he guards the plain of peril. a fireball spell , shatter destroys an object gonna play it in a few mins . ill try to post a better list later.

oh yeah and the new charecters are the knight ,sage,dark cultist,merchant

How about marking this topic with a nice spoiler warning...? serio.gif

Spoiler for what? or were you looking forward to play without looking at the cards first? lol

This is a forum for Talisman i general, not the expansion in particular. I, for one, would like some surprises for when I expand the game. Of course, if noone agrees with me, then my suggestion is moot, but I expect that some will, in fact, agree with me. That said, I do not wish to antagonise anyone, and I did not post my comment with that in mind.

Certainly "you...." is a bit of an odd topic. While I'm keen to know as much as possible about the reaper before I se it, I respect the fact others may feel different. It would be better if topics were more on topic! Mind you, I made one called "It's mine" but I guess that wasn't as bad

Cheers

Geoff

Yes, the topic title should've been about the actual topic - and that would've been enough spoiler warning. S.W.s aren't really necessary thought; the reason this forum exists is to talk about the game, in any stage or dimension. The products involved are the game, and there probably aren't many topics where something doesn't get said about what's coming. Best to avoid the forum entirely until you have what you're waiting for.

But it is helpful if people title topics meaningfully.

in the rules it states that.... the player who moved the reapermust then point at the choosen character and say-as eerily as possible- "You". thats why i put it as you. sorry for the no spoiler warning. and death is brutal killed one player 2 times. expansion added some good items and enemies like cerubus guarding the portal of power.

What is involved in the dark side iof fate?

i didnt see any rules for dark side of fate maybe in another expansion.