Why 12 points?

By Tzeentchypoos, in Chaos in the Old World

I've been playing this game for 5 months, I don't think I've missed anything in the rules. I can only assume there is going to be an expansion because no player can achieve higher than 9 points. Have I missed anything? Please tell me I havn't :(

But an expansion would be awesome. I would personally like to see the board go into Ulthuan and Naggaroth. Some new tokens like Elven mages which can be attacked like peasents, but they also take away one corruption token from each player or something. Some new warriors perhaps? I don't know what do you guys think?

I as well have wondered about this for sometime, and wish I had some kind of an answer. Sadly, I don't. An expansion may be in order, but I wonder how they would do it without affecting an exceptionally well, but precariously balanced game. I don't really see what other reason there could be for the extra numbers, this is a Fantasy Flight Game, and there are plenty of other elements to the Warhammer Fantasy setting that could be included in some fashion, so likely there is to be an expansion.

Well the way I see it, expanding the board could create an opportunity to expand the points given. So If you're playing with 2 boards, everyones point level could go up to 9 (Khorne 10). More regions, more places to muck around in ;)

I, too, think that there will be an expansion sometime in the future, but I, too, don't think that an expansion is really neccessary for this great game.

Some new (or revised) cards would be cool. A brand new Old World deck would come to mind or some new chaos cards for the Chaos Gods.

I suppose if they introduce any further expansions then they may up the game by introducing some of the other gods that can be found in Warhammer such as Sigmar or Shallya who could work against the others by removing corruption, etc. or Gork and Mork which would make a great addition I think.