Politics can be Deadly (Mafia)

By clontroper5, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

The opposition has played its card night.

My Main Suspicions is cast with my vote Ovi He currently threatens One of our own - I do not know his intentions hopefully they are misguided

After that i must Take my time And Ponder the remaining members and will get back to you shortly my fellow gentleman

Wow I cant type "they have played their cards tight to the chest"

2 hours ago, PodRacer said:

@EbonHawk seems quieter than usual...

doesn't help being dead

*goes back to being dead*

2 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I am not fishing your team. Gink voted Matt, then visited him. I don't know Matt's alignment, nor yours, but I was wondering if maybe you felt that the situation had changed and more clarity had been given to it after the night's events.

See below, plus Gink's vote on Matt.

I thought that maybe somebody had some insight into the change in behavior of both Gink (from voting to confiding) and Matt.

For me, I think the reaction to my vote and question have revealed quite a bit.

Lol, I didn't read that as a night action by Gink.

Ok ghost I reread again and I am not sure why the interaction should make me change... I don't know what.

Gink opened his heart to Matt and now is dead. That doesn't mean Matt killed him, nor they are the same team either.

@PodRacer I implore you to reconsider your vote on the Gentleman GNIPS at the present time.

I think after much consideration you will understand that other options are more pragmatic.

2 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

other options

Would this be Ovino? Just trying to understand the plot here.

giphy.gif&f=1

@GhostofNobodyInParticular What’s your read on Matt please?

2 minutes ago, Lord Preyer said:

@GhostofNobodyInParticular What’s your read on Matt please?

His actions make me almost certain he is on my team.

I have some thoughts, but I’m legitmately unsure where to go with them, or if its even the correct choice to share.

I’m pretty sure I have two players pegged as teammates. But which team? Is it my team? If it is, I don’t want anyone else to know. If its not, I want everyone else to know. So I’m sort of waiting to catch a reveal there.

LP actually pegged one of my theories on Matt.

I want to hear from Constantine Valdor and Caldias, but I think I have two opposition party players pegged.

4 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

I want to hear from Constantine Valdor and Caldias, but I think I have two opposition party players pegged.

Have some guts Lad. Say it with your chest, not someone else's

6 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

Which are them?

I didn't miss the Matt-Ghost one but I'm puzzled with the other one.

I am also thinking on how to approach a couple of teammates. If they're my team I would like to let them alive but not knowing the thing is 2 against me vs one with me...

I dunno, Matt, that really looks pragmatic.

@ovinomanc3r

I shall put away my vote if you shall silence yours as well

Im feeling like revealing my alignment soon....

29 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

@ovinomanc3r

I shall put away my vote if you shall silence yours as well

The thing is mine was pure joke-vote, but now I am really wondering if I should hunt a dove...

Let me check possible alignment. Who knows? Maybe you're my team too.

11 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

Im feeling like revealing my alignment soon....

I suggest you don't, i think it would be most unwise

9 minutes ago, ovinomanc3r said:

The thing is mine was pure joke-vote, but now I am really wondering if I should hunt a dove...

Let me check possible alignment. Who knows? Maybe you're my team too.

There has been much discourse created already by this vote

I would suggest looking for one in another tree, A tree that has not dropped its leaves yet

23 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

I suggest you don't, i think it would be most unwise

You think il get killed if I do it?

2 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

You think il get killed if I do it?

I would not risk it,

["There are ways to prevent a mass claim" said the overseer I believe]

So you are tying my hands here matt....

Cant vote who I want cant play how I want?

You do you baby boo

1 hour ago, Matt3412 said:

Have some guts Lad. Say it with your chest, not someone else's

No. Dissemination of information may not be the best course for my team. Further, I could be missing variables that would hurt my team. I will wait until I hear from people who’ve said nothing to see if they provide anything that changes the equation. There’s still plenty of time in the day.