Solo games

By Ywingscum, in Heroes of Terrinoth

Played the Mistlands last night. Says if you Kill Ankour Maro you win. So you don’t need to explore the 3rd location? If so then I had a nice clean win on that one. Played Red/Blue.

My biggest challenge in this game playing solo is remembering how many actions I’ve taken. Has this hero taken 2 actions or just 1? Haha that’s a real challenge for me.

I've had the same issue. I've also forgotten to flip exploration cards when exploring.

I need to just slow things down when I solo and make sure I read everything sequentially. Talking through the steps really helps, but I'm a little self-conscious about that. :)

Played it again, slowed things down like you suggested, mich cleaner play through and a clean Victory!

I have a small trick that help me remember who took their action. Each time a character took an action, I turn the first player token 90 degrees clockwise.

On 1/27/2019 at 4:32 PM, Ywingscum said:

Played the Mistlands last night. Says if you Kill Ankour Maro you win. So you don’t need to explore the 3rd location? If so then I had a nice clean win on that one. Played Red/Blue.

My biggest challenge in this game playing solo is remembering how many actions I’ve taken. Has this hero taken 2 actions or just 1? Haha that’s a real challenge for me.

I use the tokens from Descent packs (threat) they have a white and a black side and a white one, they're perfect for this.