So I need some help.

By Roxas2, in Gummi Garage

Lately no matter what the friends (and magical friends) in my deck never seems to want to work for my aggro style. So I want some advice...I'll list the rest of my deck and my other thoughts. Imput would really be appreicated.

Player
Riku lvl 3

Friends (19)

lvl 0 (4)
2x Tidus
The Mayor
Chip and Dale

lvl 1 (7)
Tigger
2x Phil
Cid
Jack
Hercules
Beast

lvl 2 (5)
Jack
Fairy Godmother
Aladdin
Ariel
King Triton

lvl 3 (3)
Jack
Beast
Hercules

Magical Friend (6)
2x Tink lvl 0
1x Tinker Bell lvl 2
2x Bambi lvl 3
1x Simba lvl 3

Attack (3)
3x Soul Eater

Dark (10)
3x Barrel Spider
1x Invisible
3x Behemoth
3x Parasite Cage

Worlds (4)

2x D Isle
1x Hundred Arce Woods
1x Monstro lvl 1

Really every time I think I have a working friend structure it ends up leaving me with dead draws.

i really only run WR but from the looks of it you need a bit more lvl1 and a few more lvl2 in there to get you going. hope this helps

tonybam14 said:

i really only run WR but from the looks of it you need a bit more lvl1 and a few more lvl2 in there to get you going. hope this helps

I know, the friends listed are just the friends that always seem to be loyal to me. Other than that I have no idea what other friends I can put in to stop dead draws.

You're trying to do two things at once, control with Owl and play magic friends, they don't really mesh, I believe if you commit to one or the other you will find yourself not having to waste your Tidus on your own card. Also I believe you should try Simba lvl 3 instead of the lvl 4 and see how you like it. with Monstro lvl 1 out it's a better version of simba lvl 4. Jack lvl 1+Mayor could be healthy additions as well and maybe an ariel lvl 2 so you don't necessarily need tink for HP coverage. Just some thoughts. but it's pretty much a concenus opinion that you need more lvl 1 friends, or at least ways to get your current lvl 1 friends out.

try some tinker bell lvl1 and bambi lvl1. also i know people dont like him but you have to see goofy is a good beat stick to use. personaly i use only lvl3 from set 3 so i get a beat stick that lets me draw. but still hope this helps.

adding some cards and changing somethings around. Let me knoe what you think.

@Tomybam14

Level ones really have no place because my lowest caster (besides Beast lvl 1) has 2 magic.

try the old favorite donald level1 hes got three magic and thats all you need to cast almost every magic friend you have, not to mention what someone said before new donald/goofylvl3s from light and darkness=good stats and a draw

I may try Donald lvl 1

I'm not really thrilled with the new Don and Goof lvl 3 because Goof is just a beast lvl 1 with draw, Donald has weak stats for a lvl 3 when Jack has double the support and the same magic.....

Roxas said:

I may try Donald lvl 1

I'm not really thrilled with the new Don and Goof lvl 3 because Goof is just a beast lvl 1 with draw, Donald has weak stats for a lvl 3 when Jack has double the support and the same magic.....

Don lvl 1=meh....I don't like but if it works more power to ya.

Agreed, I'm also not crazy about the new donald and goofy, weak stats and board presence aren't really justified by their draw power.

Roxas_Lawliet said:

Roxas said:

I may try Donald lvl 1

Don lvl 1=meh....I don't like but if it works more power to ya.

Agreed, I'm also not crazy about the new donald and goofy, weak stats and board presence aren't really justified by their draw power.

Don lvl 1 might help with all my magic friends swaped to a max of lvl 3

Exactly, One card is not worth not only chaining up to lvl 3 but then you get the support of something I could play at lvl 1. Bambi has nothing to worry about. If it were more than one card, like 3, then it may be worth it. Really it's just Bounywild with more support and more of a pain to bring to the field.

I'm not exactly sure what to say. Hmmm... if u throw a little life gain in the mix, maybe some tinks, you can add a yuffie. +4 when u need her and u can put her in your hand to play again. Sorry i cant be of more help.