When is it due to be out.

By Nanich, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

I have not seen it yet, but anyone know when it is due to be out?

D

All we've been told so far is "second quarter".

So expect June, hope for May, but prepare for July.

The BGG announcement says April, but I am dubious as it’s still listed as “In Development...”

On 1/16/2019 at 1:37 PM, Theldyrn said:

All we've been told so far is "second quarter".

So expect June, hope for May, but prepare for July.

I would wager that July would be likely, as well. May would be great, but it's probably best to take the view of 'hope for the best, expect the worse.'

Yep... They now have the board game to be developed and tested. They Also have the app in three to four platforms that has to be developed and tested.

I have seen some multiplatform apps that Are working just fine in one platform and have curious bugs in another (untill They got fixed ofcourse), but multible moving parts means more time needed to make it right! So june or July Are my bets! ;)

According to the Czech distributor, the board games are already produced and on their way to Europe, where they should be in April.

Edited by garmogoth
typo

Technically, July is 3Q so here's hoping for June at the latest!

17 minutes ago, nevogamer1 said:

Technically, July is 3Q so here's hoping for June at the latest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u29y63otRs

Adventure forth!

FFG is usually pretty good about not saying much about anything until its close to release. I would assume that this is closer than people think to being on the shelf.

15 hours ago, FrogTrigger said:

FFG is usually pretty good about not saying much about anything until its close to release. I would assume that this is closer than people think to being on the shelf.

If so, that makes me eager with anticipation! Although I do recall waiting a while between the announcements for Eldritch Horror Expansions and then release. Is that a more recent change, or just symptomatic of my impatience? lol

On the Boat.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 6:41 PM, Bullroarer Took said:

On the Boat.

Not only On the Boat: according to FFG Spain, the game is scheduled for April 26th.

Check out "En desarrollo" (Upcoming equivalent) here

Edited by R2DGon
7 hours ago, R2DGon said:

Not only On the Boat: according to FFG Spain, the game is scheduled for April 26th.

Check out "En desarrollo" (Upcoming equivalent) here

If I were a poet I would compose a masterful ode to the Spanish site.

On the boat.

Late April perhaps?

I just received the FFG email that my preorder was shipping soon, so, I would put money on it being here within a few weeks.

I just received an email with this Subject: “ Your Fantasy Flight Games Preorder ###### is Shipping Soon”

Then the body of the email started like this: ” Good news! Your preorder will be shipping soon!“

Now, I don’t know whether this means days or weeks, but they’re obviously gearing up for the big shipping phase, and it’ll be happening soon.

6 minutes ago, thereisnotry said:

I just received an email with this Subject: “ Your Fantasy Flight Games Preorder ###### is Shipping Soon”

Then the body of the email started like this: ” Good news! Your preorder will be shipping soon!“

Now, I don’t know whether this means days or weeks, but they’re obviously gearing up for the big shipping phase, and it’ll be happening soon.

In my experience pre-ordering through the store, it still takes a few weeks from those emails going out.

For example, I received the "shipping soon" email for Star Wars Legion Boba Fett on Sept. 13, received him in the mail on Sept 25.

Edited by manoftomorrow010
40 minutes ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

I just received the FFG email that my preorder was shipping soon, so, I would put money on it being here within a few weeks.

Good news! Thought it would be much later than this since no later than recently, it was still in development =/

Edited by Shirys

Ok, and that sounds about right. So if the process is similar then it could be possible that we’ll be playing the game in 2 weeks or so. I’d be good with that.

I received an email yesterday I was about to be billed for my preorder and it would be shipping soon! 🙂

yes, much, muuuch sooner than I expected and such a small window until then.

I'm pleasantly surprised.

in Italy it is already out

I got a shipping notification from Asmodee this morning. But, no order number or anything like that, so I have no idea whether it's actually the game itself, or the card sleeves I bought separately for it.

I'm betting it's just the card sleeves haha but I had a moment of supreme joy

my lgs (Greece) already have it in stock but will start selling next week