SPOILERS Return to Jabba's Realm - Moment of Fate question SPOILERS

By VadersMarchKazoo, in Legends of the Alliance

In Moment of Fate there are Sarlacc tentacles represented by mission tokens. Periodically, the tentacles are given an activation by the app. The activation instructions read:

1) Double action (with "attack" designation): Each rebel in this tentacles space...

2) Double action (with "attack" designation): Defeat each...

3) Single action: Move 1 space toward the closest figure without a tentacle in it's space.

My first question is:

A) If the first two instructions are skipped, should the last instruction be resolved twice?

The LotA app rulebook reads: After the figure skips or resolves the last instruction on the list, it's activation ends and the next figure in that group activates. So based on this I would think that after the tentacle moves one space it is done with it's activation. But why have only a single arrow? There are no other single action options for the tentacle.

Also in the rulebook appendix it reads: Action options presented in the app with the action arrow are not considered special actions, and are not limited to once per activation unless otherwise indicated. So based on this I suppose the tentacle could resolve this action twice when reached if needed.

My second question is:

B) Will a tentacle move into a space with a Rebel or Imperial figure? Note: The special instructions read that it won't move into a space already containing a tentacle.

I think this one is more clear cut and the answer should be: yes it will.

Edited by VadersMarchKazoo
clarified rulebook instead of 'instructions'
16 minutes ago, VadersMarchKazoo said:

A) If the first two instructions are skipped, should the last instruction be resolved twice?

B) Will a tentacle move into a space with a Rebel or Imperial figure? Note: The special instructions read that it won't move into a space already containing a tentacle.

A) No. You never go back in the instruction list. (The rule you quote refers things in the dialogs like >Interact with an object.)

B) yes, towards includes the target space in the revised rules. If there's a choice between them, see Imperial Rule.

1 minute ago, a1bert said:

A) No. You never go back in the instruction list. (The rule you quote refers things in the dialogs like >Interact with an object.)

B) yes, towards includes the target space in the revised rules. If there's a choice between them, see Imperial Rule.

Thank you sir!!!

This is how we played it. It makes me feel better about our outcome.

The answer to question A was more critical since this would apply to a number of scenarios (beyond just the specific case).