USD 72.75 delivery to Australia?

By Ardandra, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

The game looks interesting but I can't justify that delivery cost. It's almost as much as the game.

The alternative I suppose is to buy it from a local game store but then we won't get the pre order bonus.

It's the same to New Zealand, which is why I decided against preordering. Even if the player mats aren't available after release, it wouldn't surprise me to see someone concoct an alternative.

I went ahead and ordered anyway, despite the crazy shipping to NZ.

There are proxy options (e.g., YouShop) but I don't know how much those would end up saving us... and certainly they would impose more delays, which would be a pain!

I guess the question is: how much is our time worth? And do we plan to play (or at least open) the game right away?

$50 USD to Ontario, Canada!

65 to europe... Yep... that is what it costs to have items from USA to other worlds by courier services.

Not happy about it, but I was only way of getting Lotr Special editition etc... And now this.

the best part ofcourse is that I have to pay tax Also from that posting. So instead of paying taxes from 99$ game I pay taxes from 164$ packet. Well who says that Gaming is a cheap hobby ;)

Don't forget to allow for tax and customs charges on top of this too!