"B" Damage Deck... what set is it in?

By JonHook, in Wings of War (WWI)

Hello. I'm new to WoW. I only have the Flying Aces set. Is the "B" damage deck in the Watch Your Back set?

JonHook said:

Hello. I'm new to WoW. I only have the Flying Aces set. Is the "B" damage deck in the Watch Your Back set?

And/or _Burning Drachens_. Apparently the secret to being an ace is "mount *two* 0.30-calibre machine guns, instead of only one". :)

csadn said:

And/or _Burning Drachens_. Apparently the secret to being an ace is "mount *two* 0.30-calibre machine guns, instead of only one". :)

Some aces did that to their Nieuport 17s, others said that it affected the planes performance too much.

There were at least 2 kind of aces, the ones like Richtoffen who were expert marksmen and the ones like Voss who were expert pilots.

It is the combination of firepower and performance in the air that makes a plane great or the Fokker EIV would have been the wars best plane.

That was meant as a joke. :)

csadn said:

That was meant as a joke. :)

Well, maybe but some aces actually said that their secret was the extra lewis gun. Twice the firepower is not something to joke with when it is aimed on you ;) .