Availability EU

By player1137474, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Hi,

Any idea when available ? More precisely in Europe ?

Regards,

They said in the article Q2 2019, so that would be April/May/June... I am assuming for NA. What is the usual delay for EU games with FFG NA releases? Is there a standard time or its been sporadic?

1 hour ago, FrogTrigger said:

They said in the article Q2 2019, so that would be April/May/June... I am assuming for NA. What is the usual delay for EU games with FFG NA releases? Is there a standard time or its been sporadic?

The L5R Books had no delay while my copy of Heroes of Terrinoth was available like 5-6 months after release

In Spain, the average delay time in boardgames is about 2-4 months... sometimes even a year!! But this delay is also seen in announcements, and for this game, it is already announced in Spanish ( http://www.fantasyflightgames.es/noticias/articulo/el_senor_de_los_anillos_viajes_por_la_tierra_media ). The article says nothing about availability, but the "In development" page says it will be released on Q1... well, obviously it will be delayed a bit, but I think that this game will have a simultaneous release, at least in USA and EU.