Player Damage? And Dumbo World Card?

By Guest, in Rules Discussions

I've played a couple of games with my girlfriend and all i think we get the hang of it. but the one thing that i keep wondering.

" Is there a way to do more than 1 damage to a player card"

not just during a challenge but i mean when you are taking HP is it always going to be -1HP i can't like hit the other player for -8HP even if i win the challenge by 10ATK to about 4ATK ?

I.E. if i have LV. 3 Sora ATK6/MAG1 HP 4 #3/91U from the Kingdom Set and I Challenge A LV. 2 Sora ATK5/MAG1 HP 6 #2/91U From The Kingdom Set and i use a Attack card like PumpkinHead #38/91C to raise my ATK by +2 does the LV 2 Sora lose -3HP ?

biggest question i have. since magic cards dont hit players HP and only attack dark cards. what's the deal?

Second Question:

I Recently Brought A Pack Of Dark And Light Expansion and got a Dumbo but it was a world card? how does that card work? how do i know what heartless can be played? it shows the stats of his normal magic/friend card but on a world card and says world in the corner. what's the ruling on it? in regards to:

Lv. 1 Dumbo ; +3ATK/0MAG - "Splash (Blizzard Effect): All Dark Heartless Cards in play get -1 POW. Dark Cards whose POW is reduced to zero are defeated and discarded. 36/91U {World}

Cilantro Cortez said:

I've played a couple of games with my girlfriend and all i think we get the hang of it. but the one thing that i keep wondering.

" Is there a way to do more than 1 damage to a player card"

not just during a challenge but i mean when you are taking HP is it always going to be -1HP i can't like hit the other player for -8HP even if i win the challenge by 10ATK to about 4ATK ?

I.E. if i have LV. 3 Sora ATK6/MAG1 HP 4 #3/91U from the Kingdom Set and I Challenge A LV. 2 Sora ATK5/MAG1 HP 6 #2/91U From The Kingdom Set and i use a Attack card like PumpkinHead #38/91C to raise my ATK by +2 does the LV 2 Sora lose -3HP ?

biggest question i have. since magic cards dont hit players HP and only attack dark cards. what's the deal?

Second Question:

I Recently Brought A Pack Of Dark And Light Expansion and got a Dumbo but it was a world card? how does that card work? how do i know what heartless can be played? it shows the stats of his normal magic/friend card but on a world card and says world in the corner. what's the ruling on it? in regards to:

Lv. 1 Dumbo ; +3ATK/0MAG - "Splash (Blizzard Effect): All Dark Heartless Cards in play get -1 POW. Dark Cards whose POW is reduced to zero are defeated and discarded. 36/91U {World}

1) Riku and the Soul Eater, Wyvern, Barrel Spider. They all do more than one damage and deal damage pre turn.

2) That was just a typo.

Typo? but his art is printed sideways just like a world card and everything seems to be in the right place. that's what is confusing. that's a pretty big blatant typo i guess?

So is the original Beast lvl 3, Pan lvl 2, or Dumbo lvl 4. The world at the bottom is a typo.

ok no problem so i'll just treat them as there normal cards then.

Yes sir. They are just normal friend cards (or magical friend cards)