Warlords of the K'Narr Sector - rules and IC conversation

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Players who discover an as yet unnamed planet are welcome to name it - please stick to our convention of the first letter being the designation (A-Z).

I will give GNIP another 8 hours to reply, then move on to turn 2.

Any chance we could get the names for those planets?

31 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Any chance we could get the names for those planets?

11 hours ago, LTD said:

Players who discover an as yet unnamed planet are welcome to name it - please stick to our convention of the first letter being the designation (A-Z).

6 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

Exactly. So presumably LTD is the only person who can give out the planet names, upon being informed by those naming them. Nobody else can without revealing where they are on the map.

4 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Exactly. So presumably LTD is the only person who can give out the planet names, upon being informed by those naming them. Nobody else can without revealing where they are on the map.

Ahhh

Can i be an observer to this? I'd like to play in the next one but this will help me understand wtf is going on.

28 minutes ago, Rocmistro said:

Can i be an observer to this? I'd like to play in the next one but this will help me understand wtf is going on.

Rules are the first post. PMed you my spreadsheet so you can see what that’s like too.

M'um m'aloo Eyeta

Rocmistro - this is observers. There is no more observation possible.

Jabba - you’d better hope Roc isn’t a spy to sell your secrets to the others...

Jabba - why do you need the planet names? You’ll find them out as you arrive at them.

Some questions that have been asked:

1.Do I need ships in orbit to control a planet?

No, but you must leave a ground force behind.

2. How much do Ground Forces cost?

10 creds and IC.

3. Do I have to have enough creds in hand to pay for an entire ship before I begin construction?

No.

Utinni! Hunya Ayafa o Dook'wab

Perupa Ikee Kurruzza Lo'wassa ta Shootogawa

Nyeta M'tuske Ikee Lopima!

Is there a translator droid nearby?

7 minutes ago, LTD said:

J  abba -  you’d better hope Roc isn’t a spy to sell your secr  ets to t  he others  ... 

Unless I gave him a fake sheet to throw others off my trail...

One more piece of advice:

let_the_wookiee_win_t_shirt_by_me_is_pen

OOooooh this looks pretty cool! now to sell all of Jabba's military secrets to the highest bidder!

12 minutes ago, LTD said:

Is there a translator droid nearby?

... A very faulty protocal droid arrives in the game masters spaceport and breaks down. you gather this from his data banks...

http://www.completewermosguide.com/jawaese.html

...this played out over and over again in every major spaceport in the sector...

Edited by Matt3412

Just waiting on @clontroper5 for orders now.

12 minutes ago, LTD said:

Just waiting on @clontroper5 for orders now.

Ok it's going to be a little while because I need to update them from my computer. Sorry for the delay guys!

No particular rush - heading out for breakfast. I’ll be a couple of hours anyway.

by the way @Matt3412 i will be looking into your market this next turn. if i may ask, how much IC is available for purchase?

Just waiting on a clarification from one player, then scout reports, jump reports, and combat.

I’ve been travelling today, and still waiting on a clarification from one player.

If that comes in the next 10 hours I might be able to start turn 3 in 12. But if not, there will be a 24 hour delay.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, LTD said:

I’ve  been travelling today, and still waiting on a clarification from one player. 

Might we have the identity of this player, so as to better silently judge him?

11 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

by the way @Matt3412 i will be looking into your market this next turn. if i may ask, how much IC is available for purchase?

...A delegation of three jawas approaches one of your outposts with a one armed protocol droid...

...after seeing them bicker with themselves for a few moments the slightly taller one looks at your men and says...

M'um m'aloo Ikee ho Bom'loo Bok Eyeta

The protocol droid now asks what you would like us to produce at the stated exchange rate of 1.25C = 1P[IC]

And states that his Master will respond with turn of completion and delivery for said order. As well as begin discussions on where to meet in deep space for exchange.

3 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

...A delegation of three jawas approaches one of your outposts with a one armed protocol droid...

...after seeing them bicker with themselves for a few moments the slightly taller one looks at your men and says...

M'um m'aloo Ikee ho Bom'loo Bok Eyeta

The protocol droid now asks what you would like us to produce at the stated exchange rate of 1.25C = 1P[IC]

And states that his Master will respond with turn of completion and delivery for said order. As well as begin discussions on where to meet in deep space for exchange.

I presume that the Jawas take the Rebel Alignment no?

As such I would like to purchase 3 Unarmed Transports. For a cost of 70 credits

Proposed Terms of the Contract: 3 Unarmed Transports will cost 54 IC to Produce. I expect this to take no more then 3 Turns to Complete. And expect the Delivery in 5 turns time.

If you Complete the Delivery by turn 4, I will pay an extra 10 credits for a total of 80 credits.

Possible Exchange points include: Planet J, or Planet G