Complete list of components?

By gullebrand, in Mansions of Madness

I just bought the core game and all expansions second hand, and everything is nicely stored in inserts as well. However, everything is crammed together in just the Core box and The Streets of Arkham box plus a few wooden boxes from Go7Gaming. I found myself looking for a complete list of components for the game + expansions, and can't seem to find it anywhere. Does somebody know if there is such a thing? I mean, a complete list that specifies individual cards, monsters, investigators et c, so that I can get my head around what belongs to which expansion.

If you have the rules for each expansion, it shows a unique icon for that expansion - if you don't, you should be able to get them on the FFG page.

Each card/tile will have the icon for that expansion on it. It may take some time, but you could separate the cards and tiles easily enough.

Then you can check you have the correct component count for each expansion.

Beyond the Threshold for example should have 6 tiles and 36 cards. It also has 4 key tokens (like clue tokens), and 7 additional person tokens - but I don't recall the names/images, and they're not listed.

Not ideal, but it may help at least to check you have the correct number of components.

Looks like I have some sorting to do, then. I suppose just knowing that I have the correct number of components is helpful as well.

Thanks!

16 hours ago, gullebrand said:

Looks like I have some sorting to do, then. I suppose just knowing that I have the correct number of components is helpful as well.

Thanks!

In another thread, I posted a link to a spreadsheet that contains a complete list of components for every expansion. Here is a link to the spreadsheet:

MOM2e Expansion Info

6 hours ago, any2cards said:

In another thread, I posted a link to a spreadsheet that contains a complete list of components for every expansion. Here is a link to the spreadsheet:

MOM2e Expansion Info

Nice resource! Thanks!