selling them all

By Darknight4, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

i have the complete starter box, cthulhus/board etc 4 ap packs, and some extra cards i bought, around 325 cards in all,

i can only post to the uk as i tried to send them to usa but it was soooo heavy it made it too expensive, make me a good offer, postage is going to be around £10 i would say for uk, as you all know its a heavy item with all the cards,

forgot all the ap but there was spawn of the sleeper, the all monster one and 2 others.

cheers

I'm definitely interested, but I'm afraid that if postage really is £10 then it would not be worth it compared to internet shops. Are you sure it'd be £10 though? I would have guessed more like £5-6. Might be worth checking with the post office. What kind of price were you thinking of for the whole lot (or for just the base set) without postage? My email address is jenshein.cantab07[at]googlemail.com if you prefer discussing it via email. I take it that the cards are as new?

any takers? looking for around £40 inc postage to uk?

cost around £85-95

no takers? ok flebay it is then

I would've, but unfortunatley i live in Canada.

thats cool, i found out to send accross the pond was silly money because of the weight sorry dude

man, this game sure is dead or dying, i couldnt even get rid on fleabay!! oh well down to the car boot next week!!

darknight said:

man, this game sure is dead or dying, i couldnt even get rid on fleabay!! oh well down to the car boot next week!!

Ya, i never really see much of this game in this area.

darknight said:

Also, I don't think I'd buy a complete collection. Only a reseller would potentially be interested in that. And, yes, there are also very few players and thus very few potential buyers. Finally, assuming all of your cards have been from the LCG era: Why buy used cards if you can still get them new? It's not as if there were any ultra-rare cards that need to be chased.

1. not going to list every card with no interest, if you were interested you could pm

2. extra cards were bought as i wanted certain ones from certain packs.

gone now anyway, gave them to a freinds nipper :)

darknight said:

1. not going to list every card with no interest, if you were interested you could pm

And as mentioned: I clearly wouldn't have been interested in acquiring your whole collection if all I am looking for is a couple of cards.

so why are you still arguing they are gone so no problem eh