Hidden Agendas

By Nighthawk101, in Mansions of Madness

I'm just starting my first solo play of the Hidden Depths scenario using 3 investigators. Right at the start of the game it asked me to gain an agenda card for each investigator followed by a yes or no question. Can this scenario only be played with 1 or 2 investigators only when playing solo ?

Edited by Nighthawk101
3 hours ago, Nighthawk101 said:

I'm just starting my first solo play of the Hidden Depths scenario using 3 investigators. Right at the start of the game it asked me to gain an agenda card for each investigator followed by a yes or no question. Can this scenario only be played with 1 or 2 investigators only when playing solo ?

Yes, agenda cards are only used with 3 or more players.

Thanks. I suspected I might run into problems later in the game if I continued , as I didn’t take the cards. So I quit and started over with just two investigators , not my preference, and the start played out differently without mentioning Agenda cards , so you can’t play this scenario solo with three or more investigators. I am now about halfway through and getting hammered ! This is one tough story with just a team of two 😔