Burn Balance to the Ground

By Hepitude, in Runewars Miniatures Game

What's the most broken unit you can come up with if you were allowed to use any upgrade from any faction on any unit? I personally wish there were some "slotless" upgrades that could be applied to any unit (much like modifications from x-wing). I like anything that increases customizability though.

I think Combat Ingenuity would be really good on Outland Scouts and Leonx Riders since they chuck so many blue dice (and can easily flank for even more of them).

Are we limited to existing slots? Because if not, I want a Rune Golem with Fire Rune, Wind Rune, Simultaneous Orders, Ambush Predator, and just for fun, Shield of Magrath.

Hm.

Ravos - Thirst of Bilehall

Ravos - Ambush Predator

6 tray Crossbows with FL Rune Golem

Faolon with Scuttling Horror

1 hour ago, Willange said:

I think Combat Ingenuity would be really good on Outland Scouts and Leonx Riders since they chuck so many blue dice (and can easily flank for even more of them).

Ambush predator on outland scouts. They pop up behind you, and you cannot shoot them.

oooh fun! This is easy. I want to have Spined Threshers with Scuttling Horror and Devouring Maws!!

seasoned pathfinder on Ravos?

oathsworn with combat ingenuity and aliana. Simple as death

Uncontrolled Geomancer in a unit of Reanimates with Lingering Dead for a unit that can blow itself up again and again and again...

Forged in battle on spine threshers

Reanimates with warsprinter, agressive drummer

Kingsbane armor Ravos (yup thats one tanky bastard)

20 hours ago, Church14 said:

Faolon with Scuttling Horror   

I dont see why you cant do this now. He has a unique spot ;)

9 minutes ago, flightmaster101 said:

I dont see why you cant do this now. He has a unique spot ;)

Wait, I got this. Faolon with embedded Frontline Rune Golem?

Edited by Church14
27 minutes ago, Church14 said:

Wait, I got this. Faolon with embedded Fro  ntline Rune Golem  ? 

Thresher has more hit points and you're gonna want to flip one of the blues to green anyways. So brutal 1 all game, better to take the thresher.

Edited by flightmaster101

3x2 Spined Threshers with Scuttling Horror and Front Line Rune Golem. I'll take threat 5-6 with frustrating mobility! Could even throw Dead Sprint on there for kicks, if you can add upgrade slots.

23 minutes ago, Budgernaut said:

3x2 Spined Threshers with Scuttling Horror and Front Line Rune Golem. I'll take threat 5-6 with frustrating mobility! Could even throw Dead Sprint on there for kicks, if you can add upgrade slots.

At that point, just embed Faolon in it