12 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Rounding for actual delivery out in the sticks

Didn’t you grow up in Victoria?

There’s no sticks in Victoria.

1 hour ago, LTD said:

Didn’t you grow up in Victoria?

There’s no sticks in Victoria.

Not since Black Saturday.

As a electrical service tech for a rolling steel door company, I deal with people daily who have no business handling electricity. Sa dly, I only have had one person electrocute themselves while on a phone call. He remarked that hitting 120v was not fun.

We don't do plugs. You hardwire in our operators, so sadly, I was unaware of all the plug types available worldwide until that other post brought that to light.

On 12/21/2018 at 10:11 PM, Geressen said:

Brits

only 52% of us mate. pls

19 hours ago, EbonHawk said:

only 52% of us mate. pls

my apologies.

Can I revisit this topic?

Just stood on my dogs tw@tting chew bone in bare feet.

Absolute Murder.

Were not done

On 12/20/2018 at 5:12 PM, Mad Cat said:

Just imagine making a British 3 pin plug out of Lego and then standing on that.

Always someone worse off than yourself.

D_roBPXEohOOYwvP_EHTEP9EsMn9VKZGBuPjiVutremA5XeMZK6U8DWI2-C2YoKvoiWpJBuRQsEYo4IfWsVKrMKesjRvf0oATLLGFzN5vMtbCRX8XKv3aAo-r-4E2k9WJXXIOaPw

...It's for home defense.

On 12/22/2018 at 6:56 PM, Stasy said:

As a electrical service tech for a rolling steel door company, I deal with people daily who have no business handling electricity. Sa dly, I only have had one person electrocute themselves while on a phone call. He remarked that hitting 120v was not fun.

We don't do plugs. You hardwire in our operators, so sadly, I was unaware of all the plug types available worldwide until that other post brought that to light.

lol, electrician here.

110-120V is what you get in American households for standard wall plugs, won't kill you unless you really screwed up.

I believe most of Europe uses 220V, at least that's what it was over in Finland where I grew up. 220V and 240V are almost identical, like previously mentioned it's mostly just what actually is available at the plugs after voltage drop. If you're lucky you'll survive a shock from it, i.e. the grounding path is through your fingers on one hand. It'll hurt like **** and leave serious damage.

277V is a weird one, used for lighting and other crap.

480V+ you're dead instantly.

Y'all be careful.

Edited by idjmv