MOM2e Game Spreadsheets

By any2cards, in Mansions of Madness

I have maintained several spreadsheets for this game, and while modifying them to support Horrific Journeys, thought that some of you may find these helpful as well.

Below, you will find a link to my DropBox which contains two files:

1) MOM2e Expansion Info - this document provides complete information for all of MOM2e and all of its expansions, including summary and detail pages. It also includes sleeve information for all of the cards.

2) MOM2e Investigator RNG - this document provides a random drawing of investigators grouped by the number of people playing. In order to gain the most experience and diversity of investigators played, our group chooses to "deal" three random investigators to each player, and then each player chooses 1 to play. This is what this spreadsheet does on an automated basis.

MOM2e Game Spreadsheets

Enjoy.

Nice!!!

Hello, I bought all the yellow sleeves for the base game and expansions. I was just wondering the difference between the orange sleeves ffg recommends on their site vs the green sleeves recommended in the spreadsheet. These are for the investigator cards right?

On 2/6/2019 at 3:45 AM, damon_estrada said:

Hello, I bought all the yellow sleeves for the base game and expansions. I was just wondering the difference between the orange sleeves ffg recommends on their site vs the green sleeves recommended in the spreadsheet. These are for the investigator cards right?

I think the person made a typo in their spreadsheet. MOM 2nd edition does not use the standard card size, so there are no green sleeves needed. It is yellow for all the small cards, and orange for the investigator cards.

This person indeed made a mistake. My apologies. This is what happens when you use "Copy and Paste" to speed things up. I have corrected this error and uploaded an update to the DropBox. Thank you for pointing this out !

Hey guys, sorry to keep bugging about this spreadsheet. I recently bought the 1st edition of mansions of madness since it was cheaper than recurring nightmares. However, it came with 24 monsters but the spreadsheet says only has 18. Is there an error here?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Never mind, i guess 18 is what comes with the box. I wonder what the extras are for.

Edited by damon_estrada

Are the extra 6 Cultists?

I think 1st Ed came with 6 Cultists that weren't put into Recurring Nightmares. The app shows the 1st Edition as not having 6 Cultists as the 2nd Edition Base Game makes up for it by including 6 Cultists (basically, the app will not register more than 6 Cultists in this edition).

Thank you for this, it's really nice!

The spreadsheets that I created for MOM2e (link in original post) have been updated to reflect the new expansion "Path of the Serpent".