New Difficulty Level Unlocked

By Tvboy, in Legends of the Alliance

For those looking for a bump in difficulty above Hard Mode, without overly increasing the complexity, I offer you the following:

Whenever the app would deploy a regular (grey) deployment group, replace it with an elite (red) deployment group. Follow that group's instructions as normal, but use any upgraded abilities when applicable (for example, if replacing Jet Troopers with the elite version, treat the surge: +1 damage listed in the app as surge: +2 damage, and add an additional blue die when attacking a target within 2 spaces).

Whenever the app would deploy an elite non-unique deployment group, place a strain token on that card. Apply additional Health to figures with a strain token on their deployment card equal to half that figure's total Health, rounded down.

I was able to win the first 3 missions of Jabbas Realm with this rule, but only just barely, which was a great feeling.

What's your definition of "win" for Trespass? ;)

I found Jabba's Realm to be a very easy campaign, until the finale, where it got really hard. Kind of disappointed me actually.

This would be a neat mod to try for the first 3 missions though.

On 12/18/2018 at 2:02 AM, a1bert said:

What's your definition of "win" for Trespass? ;)

The lose condition for any mission is all heroes getting wounded, so not having all 4 heroes wounded before all the rebels have been rescued or captured would therefore be a win in my book. I was able to rescue the 4th and final rebel token and end the mission with my last unwounded hero on just a few health left.