Android app for the Quest Phase

By Seastan, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

I made an Android app for keeping track of willpower, threat, and progress during the quest phase. It's called "LotR LCG Quest Phase" and is available on Google Play here: https://bit.ly/2QX9KNW

oD_9nlZDcAtWFWEvQLe8RYS7iYPTUBWLBUIbgfEo

This is awesome. I can't wait to try it out on Wednesday.

Cool, thanks for this effort.

I have some thoughts that could be used for further improvement.

-) Be able to set the number of players somewhere. Right now 4 willpower rows are shown but often only 1 or 2 of them will be used.

-) A button reset the willpower but not the threat could be nice.

-) It would be nice to integrate this with a threat tracker. some people use a different app for this and others will have to qswitch between this app and the physical threat dial.

Once agian, excellent initiative!

Instead of only +/- 1 and 5 as options for the increases/decreases of Willpower and Threat you could think to add also +/-2 since 1, 2 and 5 can be used to easily add up to any useful number.

19 hours ago, Seastan said:

I made an Android app for keeping track of willpower, threat, and progress during the quest phase. It's called "LotR LCG Quest Phase" and is available on Google Play here: https://bit.ly/2QX9KNW

oD_9nlZDcAtWFWEvQLe8RYS7iYPTUBWLBUIbgfEo

Very helpful. Thanks

Wow... Amazing!!!!! 😄

6 hours ago, Alonewolf87 said:

Instead of only +/- 1 and 5 as options for the increases/decreases of Willpower and Threat you could think to add also +/-2 since 1, 2 and 5 can be used to easily add up to any useful number.

I'm concerned about making the buttons too small. What about: -1,+1,+2,+5

Big update for the app! It now tracks rounds and threat, and you can set the number of players and assign player names. I find my games to be a lot less fiddly when I use this app.

Screenshot_2019-01-10-15-06-23.png

Been using it the last few weeks! Took me a bit to readjust to the update but my buddy and I really appreciate it! Math took way too much of the time!

On 1/10/2019 at 9:36 PM, player3351457 said:

Been using it the last few weeks! Took me a bit to readjust to the update but my buddy and I really appreciate it! Math took way too much of the time!

Great to hear, thanks!

Is this still up? Cant find it to download.