is it death ?

By gmcc, in Legends of the Alliance

i really wanted more campaign options on this , maps expansions etc..

It is not death. Wait and see.

(is my hope. I have no actual facts to give you unfortunately)

Edited by Majushi

Its only been 4 months since we got Jabba's Realm added, and it was at least 8 months from release to Jabba; I wouldn't expect to see any new campaigns for at least another couple of months, and I think that might be optimistic. Given that Descent just got a new release for their app after a very long absence of new material of any kind, I don't think we have any reason to worry just yet.

It MIGHT be time to worry if we still don't have anything new by this time next year. (Legion and X-wing are FFG's Star Wars babies- IA and Armada have a long history of much slower releases and less news in general.)

If you're worried about the app specifically, they answered a question at their last in-flight report by saying that they are working on more app content. So it is not death :P . If you're worried about more plastic, personally I don't think they're done but that one's a lot more up in the air and we have no real news one way or the other.

i worry about both, but since i want app for for single player i'm more worried about lack of content , specially since its digital and already exist alot of options for it with all the expansions released so far irl.

You have to remember that even though there is content that exists it still has to be converted to the app format and playtested.

none of those things happen quickly.

look at when Jabbas Realm for the app was announced, and how long it took to release.

Patience!