So where is Modified Tie?

By Number16, in X-Wing Squad Builder

In Ffg app, the owners of the game, the modified tie is missing from scum.

In a third party app, launch bay next, it is there!

Why do I even bother using this app? I want to see you do something with it that is approaching a professional effort.

No doubt there will be no response from FFG to this post as there never is.

Please give it up as a bad job, stop any further embarrassment, take the app off the onlines stores and let the hobbyists continue developing much better apps than you are clearly capable of.

9 hours ago, Number16 said:

In Ffg app, the owners of the game, the modified tie is missing from scum.

In a third party app, launch bay next, it is there!

Why do I even bother using this app? I want to see you do something with it that is approaching a professional effort.

No doubt there will be no response from FFG to this post as there never is.

Please give it up as a bad job, stop any further embarrassment, take the app off the onlines stores and let the hobbyists continue developing much better apps than you are clearly capable of.

Before you get all uppity, The Resistance and First Order aren't there either.

I can't understand why I release new stuff that's needed an app update.

I have bought the Resistance kit, First Order kit and the new ships include the Scum Tie and I don't know how much points it costs, because ffg sold the new stuff but don't care about the app.

I am pretty pissed, I have every ship and of the most more than one and feel like they think "give us your money and than we give **** about the community"

With every release I get more pissed.

2.0 uppps missed the release date that we announced.

Uppps, the quality of the stuff get more and more down.

Uppps the price must get up to fit the bad quality.

Upps we missed to update the official app before or at the same time the stuff came out.

I love x-wing but I think after several hundred euros I am done with FFG Products.

The release date for Wave 2 in the U.S. is the 13th and as far as I know, the app will be updated then with the wave 2 content. The points have already been released and are available for download on the X-Wing products page. Most of the unofficial squad builders have already been updated with the information provided in the points documents. I'm not really sure why it was released 2 weeks early overseas, but one side effect of an early release is that any dependencies may not be available at the time of that release.

There was a discussion about it here

Turns out the update notes on Google Play are not reflective of the app.

The patch notes in the app don't even reflect the app version itself. I'd expect this lack of consistency from novice programmers, not a seemingly more professional company.