It's not just Blight you have to be worried about when facing the viper Legion! - Unboxing/review

By TheWiseGuy, in Runewars Miniatures Game

Viper Legion + Cacophony Reaver wins highest utility Uthuk unit for me, by far.

Combine with Ritual Venom and you can basically pick and choose precisely the number of panic tokens you want to apply at precisely the time you need them, or simply mill through the deck looking for more Lethal.

Supports the whole army.

12 minutes ago, Tvayumat said:

Viper Legion + Cacophony Reaver wins highest utility Uthuk unit for me, by far.

Combine with Ritual Venom and you can basically pick and choose precisely the number of panic tokens you want to apply at precisely the time you need them, or simply mill through the deck looking for more Lethal.

Supports the whole army.

Yah that is a nasty combo! A really impressive unit all around. I cant help but feel salty looking back at my reanimate archers :(

16 minutes ago, TheWiseGuy said:

Yah that is a nasty combo! A really impressive unit all around. I cant help but feel salty looking back at my reanimate  archers :(

Salty due to the better looking models or because you think they are generally better?

I feel like RAs are better than Vipers...

I wouldn't trade my 2x1 CI Reanimate Archers for the world.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:47 PM, Tvayumat said:

I wouldn't trade my 2x1 CI Reanimate Archers for the world.

I think 2x1 CI RAs are one of the best utility in the game. It's ability to blight is insane. Being able to limit or cancel attacks is crazy good. Spined Threshers can't hit very hard if they can't roll dice.

Oh it's one of these threads again.

*Clears throat*

YUGE SKELETAL DRAGON(S) WHEN!?

runwars-undead.jpg

Edited by Polda