Tabletop Simulator and App play

By Ace_of_Spades, in Legends of the Alliance

Hello to All!

My game group is quite busy these days and we dont have time to gather for a day to play.

Not even half day coz some of them moved quite far. So we considered useing tabletop simulator to play from far distance.

(Note: Every family have one copy of the core game and i have all the expansions from so we not steal from FFG.)

There is a new wokshop content for TTS now what supports the App play.

(it is quite good)

I can run the app from my tablet and tell the rest of the group what it says but it can be better if i can show them what the app says,

Do you have any idea how can we achive that.

All suggestion is welcommed

You could ask Alistair and Stephan - they use Discord voice and stream the play in Twitch, and also the app screen can be read from the stream with a 10(?)-second delay.

http://boardwars.eu/ -> Discord Server

I used to try and play IA via Tabletop simulator. Sometimes it is a paint to pull the covers off my gaming table and move everything that I or my daughter are working on. I gave up because the models that were available weren't very good, and if I was going to use tokens, I might as well play it in Vassal. To my surprise, the new Workshop project has made some stunning painted scans of many of the miniatures. They aren't quite finished, as there is everything up to before Jabba's Realm for models. I can totally see playing it there once the remaining models have been scanned in. They look great compared to the cardboard standups that were used before.