Questions On Withholding Information

By EverydayConfusedGM, in Dark Heresy Rules Questions

Been running a game for awhile now and a question popped up that me and the group can't agree on and I would like some more opinions.

If someone withholds information about heretical/xeno activity, should they be considered a heretic themselves? What about Emotional Withholding?

On 11/22/2018 at 6:23 AM, EverydayConfusedGM said:

If someone withholds information about heretical/xeno activity, should they be considered a heretic themselves?

It depends on the invistigator, but without any former complications even the most humane Inquisitor would qualify this as the heresy, I'm sure.

On 11/22/2018 at 6:23 AM, EverydayConfusedGM said:

What about Emotional Withholding?

What is "Emotional Withholding"?

Emotional Withholding is basically, "They told me if I said anything they would kill my family." Or something similar.

7 hours ago, EverydayConfusedGM said:

Emotional Withholding is basically, "They told me if I said anything they would kill my family." Or something similar.

I think, typical reaction would be: "Heretic!" BLAM! anyway, but there the personality of investigator means more.

Alright, thanks a lot.

On 11/27/2018 at 8:24 PM, EverydayConfusedGM said:

Their moral weakness is not an excuse for heresy.

They may pretend to be idiots. Or act penitent. But generally doesn't look good for them, yeah.