Custom Mat (Crait)

By Darth Sanguis, in Terrain Building

So I've been planning on basing all my stuff to look like Crait, and designing my terrain off that idea, but I couldn't really find a mat that matched the design I wanted...

I spend some time playing with this online, lemme know what you think of this fora 3'x 3' Crait mat?

YWprN4I.jpg

It would be even cooler if you had a big red sand table and then covered it with fine grain white salt...

The mat looks cool though! Are you planning on building the big base door and crystal interior too?

2 hours ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

It would be even cooler if you had a big red sand table and then covered it with fine grain white salt...

The mat looks cool though! Are you planning on building the big base door and crystal interior too?

Not as of yet, I have an old hasbro AT AT that's in severe disrepair. I'm gonna cut it up, add different ground features like trenches and debris, then paint it up to match the Crait theme and make it the center. I've also got some outpost towers and a small building and some odds and ends I'm going to paint up and incorporate.

pXwEpJB.jpg