Tabletop Admiral Updates

By Glucose98, in Runewars Miniatures Game

Hey everyone. I realized that Tabletop Admiral is missing a few upgrades last time I looked it over, and I thought it would be useful for all of us to collect all the missing information so @werdnaegni would have a single thread to look at for the remaining information.

So please post on this thread if you're noticing any missing cards -- and please POST the images of the cards if you do find any (that's the hard part we can help with)

Not missing but Uthuk Aggressive Shrieker appears twice in the "music" list when selecting for Berserkers.

7 minutes ago, Viktus106 said:

Not missing but Uthuk Aggressive Shrieker appears twice in the "music" list when selecting for Berserkers.

Fixed, thanks

Note: When I fix instances where 2 are showing up, it might break some lists if you've picked the one that I delete. I always delete the one I added most recently. Sorry in advance!

Most of the new uthuk upgrades still need imputes: e.g. aim if the serpent spoiled in the release article. Thuuktar and Gorgemaw have a number of upgrades remaining, and the gorgemaw unit itself needs to be updated to take two specials instead of just one.

1 hour ago, werdnaegni said:

These should be added now and the 2nd moment of inspiration removed. Thanks for pointing them out!

Thanks so much for maintaining this.

Reminder to the players: If you use @werdnaegni 's site a lot. Consider becoming a $1/mo patreon (or better) to help support!

2 minutes ago, Glucose98 said:

Reminder to the players: If you use @werdnaegni 's site a lot. Consider becoming a $1/mo patreon (or better) to help support!

Link? I'd gladly support him.

Thank you both so much! I really appreciate that.

I didn't realize I wasn't getting email notifications for the gmail address. Whoops. Just checked it and saw someone had pointed out that Gorgemaw's 2 unique slots weren't showing up. That should be working now.

Also the site is doing something odd when you add Maegan and then take her out. The work around is to restart from scratch, but I wonder if there is a fix.

Basically if you add Maegan and a champion and a sorceress then pull Maegan out the sorceress will stay. When you send the link the sorceress will replace the champion, but the sorceress spot is correctly removed.

49 minutes ago, flightmaster101 said:

Also the site is doing something odd when you add Maegan and then take her out. The work around is to restart from scratch, but I wonder if there is a fix.

Basically if you add Maegan and a champion and a sorceress then pull Maegan out the sorceress will stay. When you send the link the sorceress will replace the champion, but the sorceress spot is correctly removed.

This sounds like a fun one. I'll try to tackle it tomorrow. **** FFG and their list-rules-modifying cards!

5 minutes ago, werdnaegni said:

This sounds like a fun one. I'll try to tackle it tomorrow. **** FFG and their list-rules-modifying cards!

Also, I find that when I put a sorceress in a maegan slot and then come back later, the sorceress replaces the champion if applicable, or is otherwise removed even if maegan stays in the list. The workaround has been to print immediately or update the list before printing, but probably part of the same nexus of bugs

7 minutes ago, Vergilius said:

Also, I find that when I put a sorceress in a maegan slot and then come back later, the sorceress replaces the champion if applicable, or is otherwise removed even if maegan stays in the list. The workaround has been to print immediately or update the list before printing, but probably part of the same nexus of bugs

Yeah, I just peaked at the code for that part and I see what's happening...just have to figure out an alternative, hopefully without having to rework too much other stuff to accommodate it.

Some good changes already!

Gorgemaw's unique 2 does not point at the other uniques, so while it is present, it isn't allowing him to put any upgrades in the slot.

Got this from Church

image1.jpg?width=200&height=300 image3.jpg?width=200&height=300 image0.jpg?width=200&height=300 image2.jpg?width=200&height=300 image4.jpg?width=200&height=300 image1.jpg?width=200&height=300 image3.jpg?width=200&height=300

image0.jpg?width=200&height=300 image2.jpg?width=200&height=300 image1.jpg?width=200&height=300 image0.jpg?width=200&height=300

Edited by Glucose98
21 hours ago, Vergilius said:

I think I fixed this. Fingers crossed I didn't break anything.

20 hours ago, Vergilius said:

Some good changes already!

Gorgemaw's unique 2 does not point at the other uniques, so while it is present, it isn't allowing him to put any upgrades in the slot.

You might have to clear your cache. It's working for me.

19 hours ago, Glucose98 said:

Got this from Church

Thanks! They should all be added now. I appreciate the help muchly.

2 minutes ago, werdnaegni said:

Thanks! They should all be added now. I appreciate the help muchly.

Thanks for adding those! I wonder if I need some higher res ones for a few of them or not.

Also - Looks like Unique2 wasn't populating the cards.

10 minutes ago, Glucose98 said:

Also - Looks like Unique2 wasn't populating the cards.

Even after clearing your cache? I'm getting 2 options. Is that not right?