Any News on the Release Date?

By Klaus Fritsch, in Battles of Napoleon

Hi

Has there been any news/rumors/divinations/auguries regarding the release date of BoN?

Hi!

Roberto di Megliio annouced on the BBG forum on the 15 March:

" May 2010 is a very safe guess at this point, as the production should be completed by the end of this month.

With a little luck could be end of april instead."

BR

Pom

Thamks for the info. happy.gif

I'm vibrating wildly!

Too much information. :)

HI Pomakil

please mail Mike in Munich.

maybe I can vacation in your new home country :)

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike!

Done!

BR

Pom

The Status has been updated to 'on the boat' ~ does anyone know where (and therefore how long) this boat has to travel? preocupado.gif

Generally speaking a boat from China takes 3-4 weeks to get to a west coast port then probably a week to FFG. these are guesses, but if it's just on the boat now we are looking at a june release

Bjaffe

Mike!

Did you read your new message?

URGENT!

BR

What if it's a slow boat?

Where is the boat? We could head out to meet it.

and what if the boat comes to the bermuda triangle gran_risa.gif

greetings from belgium

Still no word? grrr

redcoat22 said:

Still no word? grrr

I got word from my local store that the game is sitting in Hamburg, held up in customs because the distributor has cash-flow problems...

nooooooo

it no fair

i have been long awaiting this game.

but, what happend?

Can anybody tell me when the game come?

Obviously a slow boat from china taking the world cruise optional route to the US! Might arrive in New Zealand for xmas then ?

I pre-ordered this game over a month ago thinking it would be released in a short while. I cannot believe this item has been on the boat for soo long!!!!!!

The boat actually got hijacked by pirates, the engine was destroyed...

But fortunately the captain regained control of the ship and forced all the pirates to row the boat the rest of the way.

that's just my 2 cents

Tarnis Phoenix said:

The boat actually got hijacked by pirates, the engine was destroyed...

But fortunately the captain regained control of the ship and forced all the pirates to row the boat the rest of the way.

that's just my 2 cents

For what it's worth, I think the ship was sunk by a German U-Boat, and they're afraid to tell us. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Holy Smokes! It's shipping! aplauso.gif

kaufschtick said:

Holy Smokes! It's shipping! aplauso.gif

FINALLY!