Runewars European Championship 2019

By Susanooo, in Runewars Miniatures Game

Next year euros will be hosted in Poland. So all of you european players would you like to see rw euros? I will do everything to make it happen but i need you guys to show interest, so ffg will see that there is a need for such tournament.

I'll be there.

I'm hoping and praying that there will be a Runewars European Championship and I'd do everything in my power to try and attend.

Us European players need more access to elite prizes! As well as having Euros act as a gateway to worlds.

Is there any information at all about the championships in general? Like where in Poland and what date?

Edited by Zaaik

Only thing we know that they will be in Poland but i dont have any details.

I would really love to attend as well, Poland isn't too far away for me.

We have twelve in our group .. which I'm confident we could get to somewhere like Birmingham but Euroes is more difficult.

I will 100% be going either way.

Just a thought . .

Do you think we will actually get game mats this time ?

I may try and buy two official ones and bring them along, just in case. Alternatively, I have two X wing ones . .

1 hour ago, Viktus106 said:

Just a thought . .

Do you think we will actually get game mats this time ?

I may try and buy two official ones and bring them along, just in case. Alternatively, I have two X wing ones . .

I'd wait to see if there is actually gonna be a championship at all first :P lol...

Definitely would love to get there. first or second half of year?

Just now, Skaflok said:

Definitely would love to get there. first or second half of year?

I think they're usually around end of May /start of June, @Viktus106 will know as he has been to a few FFG European Championships when they've been hosted in the UK.

First weekend in June normally.

12 hours ago, Viktus106 said:

First weekend in June normally.

Yeah but that's due to it being tied into the UK game expo - which will be our nationals this year

So it could be anytime

I would join if time allows it :)