Gorgemaw Terrain Piece. Anyone know what it is?

By Viktus106, in Runewars Miniatures Game

Seen all the cards but does anyone know what the terrain piece and rules are for this hero?

My google-fu is failing.

4 capacity. The top is Exposed and you can perform a speed 1 charge when exiting. The bottom is a Sarlacc. Deadly 2, taxing ??, and you must enternif you collide with it

A Sarlacc??

**Boba fandom intensifies**

Thanks Basilica13 :)

Edited by Viktus106

It looks like a hole in the ground filled with teeth

Sounds like a Sarlacc to me or maybe one of the worms from Dune.

We already have Jabba the Everhungry and Slave Princess Keth'ra, now we just need need a "pleasure" barge and some snotty Baron to sacrifice.

Legion cross over confirmed. :p

It looks like a fun piece of terrain. I’m really looking forward to putting him on the table.

2 hours ago, Viktus106 said:

Sounds like a Sarlacc to me or maybe one of the worms from Dune.

We already have Jabba the Everhungry and Slave Princess Keth'ra, now we just need need a "pleasure" barge and some snotty Baron to sacrifice.

Legion cross over confirmed. ?

I mean, Baron Z is the warrior mage being tempted by the dark side, so yeah, he's absolutely Luke Skywalker.

8 minutes ago, kaffis said:

I mean, Baron Z is the warrior mage being tempted by the dark side, so yeah, he's absolutely Luke Skywalker.

According to Descent he fell to the temptation in order to secure his title.

Hate to be the 'well actually guy' but when talking star wars there is always one ;)

29 minutes ago, flightmaster101 said:

According to Descent he fell to the temptation in order to secure   his title    

Oh? I thought it was because he was crushing hard on lady vampire eliza?

I mean, if Star Wars isn’t your thing, then you can borrow from Thor Ragnarok and call it the Devil’s Anus.

4 minutes ago, Xquer said:

Oh? I thought it was because he was crushing hard on lady vampire eliza?

My man knows how to get his side piece and get paid!

;)

3 hours ago, flightmaster101 said:

According to Descent he fell to the temptation in order to secure his title.

Hate to be the 'well actually guy' but when talking star wars there is always one ;)

Eh, pick your response:

1) Is Rune Wars just set before Descent, then? Because here, he clearly hasn't yet made a choice when you go into setup. So at this line in Empire Strikes Back and Rune Wars, RotJ and Descent is a potential outcome of a what if? that turns into canon once we move on to the next story.

2) Well, there have to be some differences, or else they'll get hit with as lawsuit. He's not named Lork Cloudsprinter, either. ?

3) Okay, fine, he's Anakin, then.

2 minutes ago, kaffis said:

1) Is Rune Wars just set before Descent, then?  Bec  ause here, he clearly hasn't yet made a ch  oice when you  go into setup. So a  t thi  s line in Empire  Strikes Back and Rune Wars, RotJ and Descent is a potential outcome of a what if? that turns into canon once we move on to the next story.

I know they also changed cannon from the 1st campaign in Descent 2nd edition. I haven't played the revamped core campaign so there is every possibility they changed it. The old core campaign was how he teamed up with the Farrows to subvert the local baron and get named baron.

Again they changed core campaigns around the time RTM was being designed, so they may have tons of Retcons I havent played through.

All we need is a canon source stating how much Baron hates sand and we have ourselves a cross over.

Rune Wars would also make for a very strange sit com.

Ravos, the overweight, obnoxious, bullying uncle.
Hawthorne is the overwhelming egotistical big mouth collage lad. Plays football, has no eductional prospects. Once made an axe out of bud light boxes.
Kari is the cool, cheerleader daughter.
Baron is the uptight, my way or the highway dad.
Keth'ra is the alternative looking MILF.
Maro is the wise old boy that doesn't say much but generally delivers absolute crackers when he does.
Lord V is the rich cousin from out of town.
Ardus is the nieghbor that feuds with Baron on the regular. I see him in a bowling shirt for some reason. .
Thu'tar is the youngest kid with a weird pet . .
Prince and Maegan are the "other family" with Aliana as their daughter. There is some on/off chemistry between her and Hawthorne.

On 11/6/2018 at 7:04 AM, Church14 said:

4 capacity. The top is Exposed and you can perform a speed 1 charge when exiting. The bottom is a Sarlacc. Deadly 2, taxing ??, and you must enternif you collide with it

One clarification, if Lord V. uses Entrancing Gaze and causes a unit to collide with said Bone Pit, the unit that is colliding with the pit, does not need to enter the pit. If however that unit had dialed in a march and Lord V. moved them to where they would collide with the pit on their own march, then they would have to enter the pit. I hope I was clearer than mud for this.