Tournament Websites and Resources

By Foxtrot Four, in General Discussion

So I dont play but I love to spectate.

However, apparently the infrastructure of AGoT 2.0 has fallen to crap. ThronesDB has no deck list from 2018 organized play. FFG proper only lists the UK and the USA nationals even though there was one in Czech, France, and Canada. The Annals of Castle Black is showing Hundreds of tournaments and way more Nationals but finding video is almost impossible.

So.. where did it all go? The number of tournaments and gen con both show the game is going strong and isnt stopping, but where did all the podcasts and the video channels go?

This is what I know as a Agond 2nd edition player

• On thronesdb, the tag for 2018 tournaments (casual, formal, premier) has not been made. Everyone just submits all their list using the 2017 tags. Just search on tournaments and you get a pretty recent list.
  • Most of the tournament announcements are done in the two main Facebook groups or the countries Facebook group. Some also in the discord channel. The www.agot.cards website also shows most of them or the http://thrones-tournaments.com/ one. Most communication is done by the community itself, just not by FFG.
  • Related to video and podcasts. The www.agot.cards website shows most of them.

Edited by Knetsch