A Change of Seasons available?

By bloodycelt, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

I noticed you can buy it from their store now... anyone have it yet?

~ Has the community atrophied to the point where we don't have the drooling "SPOILERS PLEASE" thread anymore? :-P

Spoilers please?

*drool everywhere*

Well, we got 3 spoilers (or 15% of the pack) from FFG. If people are jaded about anything, I think it's release dates, not cards. Anyway, the Core Set is probably still being digested by a lot of players - especially those who were not at Gencon.

You also have to notice that board traffic (and personalities) have changed with the move the new boards. We said earlier that the community was going to have to change significantly in the new LCG era; the move to the new boards and the "early rotation" accelerated that. So it's hard to compare today's community response to even that you might have seen 2 months ago. It's a whole new clam bake around here.

ktom said:

It's a whole new clam bake around here.

~So, the player base has turned 180 from that of sausage fest?

i know that in PDX we are down to an unenthusiastic 2. We have only played once since GenCon and even that was somewhat neutered...ha, we are dogs.

aloha,

greybinder

ktom said:

Well, we got 3 spoilers (or 15% of the pack) from FFG. If people are jaded about anything, I think it's release dates, not cards. Anyway, the Core Set is probably still being digested by a lot of players - especially those who were not at Gencon.

You also have to notice that board traffic (and personalities) have changed with the move the new boards. We said earlier that the community was going to have to change significantly in the new LCG era; the move to the new boards and the "early rotation" accelerated that. So it's hard to compare today's community response to even that you might have seen 2 months ago. It's a whole new clam bake around here.

The ~ means I'm joking, I was actaully hoping Jerusalem Jones would comment on the availability, since he usually gets them before anyone else.

ktom said:

You also have to notice that board traffic (and personalities) have changed with the move the new boards.

Its true. I've changed my own personality in accordance with the shift to LCG.

and i'm more or less new, so... no change in personality required, i guess. ha

LordofBrewtown said:

ktom said:

It's a whole new clam bake around here.

~So, the player base has turned 180 from that of sausage fest?

glad i was not drinking anything when i read this...i'm out of windex

couple that with a Greybinder sighting and this is the funnest thread on the new boards!! lengua.gif

If i remember right, the website tends to put the packs on sale when FFG ships to distributors so it might still be a few days before they are in stores.

I have my core set; and 3 chapter packs.

Happy..... Waiting on Change of Seasons release hope stores here get the goods...NC

Jolt

In other words, "No one cares anymore?" :P

I would love to see the new cards, but I have yet to get Summer/Winter packs, so...

I've been anxiously awaiting new spoilers--I've gone hunting on FFG's and Tzumainn's site several times just to make sure I didn't miss anything. That said, I'm not usually the one to start such a thread, I will however chime in on one. If that's what this thread has become then "FFG, please post a new spoiler!"

By the way, my hope is that there's some sort of location discard in there. I doubt it will happen, but an alternative to Warhorn would be very well received. Also, a couple more plots would be pretty hot, considering most of them rotated with the shift to LCG.

That doesn't really affect you though - given the torunament formats in the Northeast for the next six to eight months.

I will find it incredibly odd if I get the chapter packs before the Meta Sota folks who usually post the spoilers upon opening the packs.

Yay.... go meta sota!

Might as well...

so do we. And we ship too. But we can't match Potomic's prices. But we can do singles...

Do you have a website for GoTh singles, or just in person?

You'll have to email me and/or the store. Here's our website:

www.gamersden.net

My personal email is [email protected]

I don't want to go into price details, as I don't feel that is what the message baords here are for.