NYC Regional Melee Championships: Sunday, May 16th

By BrooklynMike, in 3. AGoT Organized Play

other then to get a shot at the Power tokens do we need to sign up early or can we sign up day of?

You can certainly sign up the day of the event. Or, you can pre-register without paying: though you won't get the tokens, it will help us know how many people are coming so we can make sure we have enough goodies and prizes to go around for all.

How can we register?

MakoSlade said:

How can we register?

Forget it - I see how now.

just a heads up: in the last poster you have "saturday may 16th" when it's actually a sunday (it was correct in the original poster).

you don't have a limit on the number of attendees, do you? will i be able to register the day of the event?

finitesquarewell said:

you don't have a limit on the number of attendees, do you? will i be able to register the day of the event?

BrooklynMike said:

You can certainly sign up the day of the event. Or, you can pre-register without paying: though you won't get the tokens, it will help us know how many people are coming so we can make sure we have enough goodies and prizes to go around for all.

I pre-registered over the phone because I wanted to be certain that I get a power token set. You can use credit/debit to pay.

Arrrgh ... I'll change the date, thanks.

We have a theoretical limit of about 50 people, but that is not likely. You can call the Strategist (212) 685-3880 and register without paying ... you get your name on the list and reserve a seat. I suspect same-day will be OK, but we are looking to get all the preliminaries done in 1/2 hour (10:30 - 11) and get Round 1 started by 11, so it may be tight.

See you there!

BrooklynMike said:

Arrrgh ... I'll change the date, thanks.

Wait, just double checking: It's on Saturday, May 15th NOT Sunday, May 16th, right? Either day works for me, I just need to know which one lengua.gif

THE EVENT IS ON SUNDAY, MAY 16th

Thanks.

BrooklynMike said:

THE EVENT IS ON SUNDAY, MAY 16th

Thanks.

No, thank you! When you said change in date, I thought you meant the actual date gran_risa.gif

Sunday, May 16th. Got it.

I can't get the 'report to moderator' to work to ask them to the incorrect poster. Anyone have any idea how to get to them?

Still some power tokens left for paid pre-registtrations!

Reminder, the event is this Sunday!

Sorry for the delay in posting up the decks/etc just havent had the time. Expect it soon