riku lvl 3

and more

promos

2 halloween sora foiled

3 mermaid soras non foiled

3 simbas nonfoiled

3 tinkerbells non foiled

3 riku with sout eater non foiled

i will trade for king triton chip/dale or gooofy lvl4 check my thread i will trade good for any of them

I'm interested in your Goofy Lv 4. Check out my trade thread below.

I am interested in any of your three super rare exclusives (Mainly Chip and Dale and King Triton but also need the Goof)

I have

SR Goofy lvl 3
SR Aladdin lvl 1
SR Soul Eater.

Let me know.

I'm interested in:

Chip and Dale

Goofy lvl 4

Tinkerbell lvl 1 non-foil

ive got end of the world liking the goofy lvl4 and chip/dale 1 for 1?

hey do you have any of the cards i listed that i needed?

hey the link didn't send me to your thread, but do you have any of the cards i listed that i needed?

I don't know why...but for some reason...it just doesn't link to it...I'm not sure why...the URL is correct though, so copy the link and put that into a new tab...

for anyone interested please e-mail me at [email protected]

your email is coming up as premanently fatal when i sent an email.

i sent you an email

i will trade you all the promos you wanted for either triton chip/dale or goofy lvl3

i meant goofy lvl4

I would like to make an offer for your goofy lvl 4. you can email me at...

[email protected]

My offer is still one the table (even though your email is coming back as fatal.

my

Goofy lvl 3 + Soul Eater + Aladdin lvl 1 all SR for a SRU Chip and Dale, Goofy lvl 4, or King Triton.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]

hey i e-mailed you back, hopefully its not fatal, i don't know it would come back fatal, but i have to say i love your e-mail address, but i am interested in trading with you

i don't think i got your e-mail [email protected]?

yeah that was the address I used the first time and it sent my message back saying that the delivery was fatal or something like that....my guess since your email was that I can not send but I can return email.

Anyway I'm glad to have trade with you and I hope you have yourself a happy hoilday. ^_^

are you still interested in my promos by chance

im interested in goofy lv4 and which are the others you have?, cause you say and have more or something like that...

i might trade ansem to you for ither king trition, or chip and dale. just give me a few days to think it over and reply quick i made the same offer to the champ is here.

It's OK, I'm getting a lot of cards from someone including 2x Ansems, and extra King Triton, Chip and Dale, an extra Sephirtoh, and Cloud. So for now, unless something goes wrong, you can take the trade...

post the other cards you have, but for now im interested in Goofy lv4 so what do you say...

Srry...nvm...wrong thread...