Everything is out of stock?

By ikomajedi, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Sorry if this was covered in another thread, but is there a reason everything Imperial Assault is no longer available? My friends and I wanna start a campaign with the app but I'm worried about buying new things if there's another addition or they're discontinuing the line. Anybody know?

This question comes up ever few weeks here. FFG doens't stock/sell IA themselves because of some Hasbro deal or other. (I forget the specifics). You'll have to buy from other vendors :)

Seems weird, but thanks for the info. Our LGS seem to have plenty of the stuff around so we're in good shape.

FFG sells IA on their physical store, but not online. Also, "Not available" is not the same as out of stock.

The previous thread about it:

Edited by a1bert
12 hours ago, ikomajedi said:

Sorry if this was covered in another thread  , but

I am not sure now was it a serious question or high lvl trolling?

Google is your friend people!!!

1 hour ago, Majushi said:

Google is your friend people!!!

True. Even without including "Imperial Assault", searching "Everything is not available" you get the suitable link as the first suggestion. Just asking "Everything is out of stock?" doesn't.

This shows how "not available" and "out of stock" are different! ;)

On 10/7/2018 at 11:42 AM, angelman2 said:

This question comes up ever few weeks here. FFG doens't stock/sell IA themselves because of some Hasbro deal or other. (I forget the specifics). You'll have to buy from other vendors :)

Damm-it! You win this week.

On 10/8/2018 at 12:04 AM, Ace_of_Spades said:

I hear ya. One time I thought it was serious, it turned out one of our own here was trolling for kicks. LOL

I'm tempted to start my own thread like this every 3 weeks, but someone always beats me to it.

47 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

I'm tempted to start my own thread like this every 3 weeks, but someone always beats me to it.

You could always go ahead and start a "What will the next release be" thread.

I just got bought the core set a few weeks ago. If u want a new copy, Amazon is definitely the way to go. Cheapest by far.

On 10/8/2018 at 12:04 AM, Ace_of_Spades said:

It was probably a serious question, as it caught me three years ago. As has been said, it comes up every couple weeks. I even said once, "why don't we pin this topic" and I was told that it was fun to see how many times it happens. I know it is hard to believe, but there are still newcomers to this game who aren't as familiar with the product as those of us who haunt the forums... like me.

There is now a big debate on a Facebook group of the game being killed. I think it came from someone seeing not available online and it just snowballed from there with someone knowing someone that knows someone that played in a tournament that said FFG told him they were killing it.

41 minutes ago, Cusm said:

There is now a big debate on a Facebook group of the game being killed. I think it came from someone seeing not available online and it just snowballed from there with someone knowing someone that knows someone that played in a tournament that said FFG told him they were killing it.

Ah the trusty old "My mate's sister's cousin's roommate" source of intel 😁

My uncle's dog works for Nintendo, and one of his coworkers is dating a toaster that works for FFG, who said maybe IA is getting cancelled.

Honestly though, an announcement would be great. The top two threads on these forums as of this posting are this "Everything Out of Stock" one and "How far is the game from being discontinued".

Edited by subtrendy2
2 hours ago, subtrendy2 said:

Honestly though, an announcement would be great. The top two threads on these forums as of this posting are this "Everything Out of Stock" one and "How far is the game from being discontinued".

It is a real shame, we're still playing it when we can (still got an app and a Jabba campaign on the go), but most of my hobby/paint time lately has been diverted to other, still breathing projects (including Core Space by Battlesystems, which looks awesome, arriving this month).