Finally took Hoth Imperials for a walk (on Endor)

By TauntaunScout, in Battle Reports

So I finally got to play with my imperial army after many logistical delays. This was my first time playing as the Empire (demo core set games don't count). Usually playing rebels, I always reached for the wrong defense dice. I took one ion gun for the fun of it, I think I'll take more because whatever squad was in combat, I kept wishing it had been the ion gun squad instead. My flamethrowers had a hard time getting into range of anything except vehicles. The AT-ST I found to be quite useful if only as a portable wall to keep people from shooting at my squads that were guarding objectives. I didn't upgrade it very heavily but I found it to be pretty good. It was also handy for fearlessly detonating mines ahead of my infantry. Next time I'll have a more instinctive understanding of Veer's command cards which will be helpful too. This game was played at the end of a very long day so I was generally forgetful during it.

pn4yjOy.jpg?1

sxa8mXV.jpg

Whats the color scheme of your commandos in the top pic Tauntaun? I'm shooting for a similar scheme with my commandos.

12 hours ago, xApolinar said:

Whats the color scheme of your commandos in the top pic Tauntaun? I'm shooting for a similar scheme with my commandos.

Not my commandos, don't know. As you can see I painted my army white with white detailing and off-white accents. And grey.

That’s really cool. ?

the table looks amazing! did you make the treetop houses yourself?

planning my endor table for the future haha

21 hours ago, Zeph01 said:

the table looks amazing! did you make the treetop houses yourself?

No I did not, that's the store's terrain.

That looks like my favorite store!

6 hours ago, Icyobi said:

That looks like my favorite store!

Are you saying you know the place, or that you wish you had a store like it?

I know the place

More snowtroopers in strange places. I ran out of real-world time but the rebels were winning anyways.

First game with e-webs. It was on Mars.

O71zSVD.jpg

Defend the (giant, 3D printed) vehicle maintenance energizer!

S3cpIin.jpg

On 1/1/2019 at 10:12 AM, TauntaunScout said:

No I did not, that's the store's terrain.

gotcha, those treehouses are amazing