Help with core set

By RafaelNN, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

My local store is organizing a noob friendly tournament, with 30 card decks built with only 1 core. Problem is I dont know how many copies of each neutral card comes in each core. I know I have 6 or 9 copies of all neutrals, but I dont have them at hand (theyre back at home and currently unobtainable), I just carry 3 copies of each. Can anyone help me with this? Im specially interested in the amount of copies per core deck for neutral conflict cards.

If you to Fiveringsdb, you can select 'one core' from the Packs option, and that should give you the information.

I didnt know that. Thanks a lot!

I'm pretty sure the only neutral cards that were 3x in the core set were the non-role locked, neutral characters. 1 copy of each clan card and neutral provinces. 2 copies of all keeper/seeker monks and neutral conflict cards. 3 copies of all other neutral characters.

Pretty sure.....like 98%

Edited by Ishi Tonu
56 minutes ago, Ishi Tonu said:

I'm pretty sure the only neutral cards that were 3x in the core set were the non-role locked, neutral characters. 1 copy of each clan card and neutral provinces. 2 copies of all keeper/seeker monks and neutral conflict cards. 3 copies of all other neutral characters.

Pretty sure.....like 98%

it was actually 2 of the neutrals as they were meant to be 1 set for each of 2 30/30 decks

8 minutes ago, Schmoozies said:

it was actually 2 of the neutrals as they were meant to be 1 set for each of 2 30/30 decks

Wandering Ronin, Miya Mistic, Seppun Guardsman, Otomo Courtier are all 3x in the core set