All Fiction In PDF In Chronological Reading Order

By Maffster, in L5R LCG: Lore Discussion

2 minutes ago, Vutall said:

Excellent resource! You should link up with the Kaze No Shiro folks to get it all hosted and archived!

It's all here if they want to achieve it.

1 minute ago, Vutall said:

I'll do you one better.

Downloads for every card ever RELEASED (missing The Blackest Storm, Onyx, and additional playtest stuff...if anyone happens to have them....)

http://vutallindustries.com/l5rdatabases/

That's where I downloaded all the cards from

I then spent a fair amount of time deleting all the white corners so they'd look nice in the pdfs

9 hours ago, Maffster said:

It's all here if they want to achieve it.

@Oni no Pikachu

You heard them. Steal all their work as if you were a Mantis.

Edited by Tabris2k
22 hours ago, Tabris2k said:

@Oni no Pikachu

You heard them. Steal all their work as if you were a Mantis.

Technically non of its my work.

The credit goes to FFG and the authors.

Im just putting my OCD into overdrive and making everything nice and the same

Updated to. Include the clan letters

Hi. I have been following this guide, which I have found useful, but I have found what is seemingly a mistake

This guide lists 'The Sword and the Spirits' as happening at point 33-35. However, Tsukune is present at the wedding of Isawa Kaede and Akodo Toturi, which is mentioned to have not taken place in the book.

With this in mind, and as TSatS takes place over several weeks, would it not be better to assume that it takes place as 22, with 'Service and Sacrifice' becoming 25?

I might be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

45 minutes ago, Amanda the Panda said:

Hi. I have been following this guide, which I have found useful, but I have found what is seemingly a mistake

This guide lists 'The Sword and the Spirits' as happening at point 33-35. However, Tsukune is present at the wedding of Isawa Kaede and Akodo Toturi, which is mentioned to have not taken place in the book.

With this in mind, and as TSatS takes place over several weeks, would it not be better to assume that it takes place as 22, with 'Service and Sacrifice' becoming 25?

I might be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

Ah, I misread the segment because of dyslexia! Ujina asks Rujo about Rujo's daughter's wedding, not Rujo asking Ujina about Kaede's wedding. Sorry. I will shut up now

This is probably one of the best resources on this site. Thank you so much for this!

Where to put the new novella? Whispers of Shadow and Steel

6 hours ago, Victarion13 said:

I haven't read it yet so I haven't included it on the list until I've got an idea where it goes

6 hours ago, Victarion13 said:

I haven't read it yet so I haven't included it on the list until I've got an idea where it goes

11 hours ago, Victarion13 said:

I should be after a Simple Test (as the conclusion of that story has Aramoro going to Ryoko Owari for his latest mission which comes up in Whispers) and before the clan letters as the Lion one makes reference to Bayushi Yojiro being put in charge of Toshi Ranbo based on his performance of his duties in Ryoko Owari during Whispers (his first time in the city).

Edited by Schmoozies
typos gonna get you

Am I the only one having issues with a self-selected Scorpion delegate putting together this compilation of stories?.., I mean, has anyone read the stories compiled in this thread for accuracy/discrepancies/etc?

?

Now then, if this representative was from Clan Phoenix, ? I wouldn’t have much of an issue, I guess.... ?

2 minutes ago, LordBlunt said:

Am I the only one having issues with a self-selected Scorpion delegate putting together this compilation of stories?.., I mean, has anyone read the stories compiled in this thread for accuracy/discrepancies/etc?

?

Now then, if this representative was from Clan Phoenix, ? I wouldn’t have much of an issue, I guess.... ?

But if it were a Phoenix than no one else would ever get to study the lore since they would be secreted away for only their "greatest" students to access. It should have been a true historian like the Ikoma who took the lead, but since they were all negligent in their duty we'll have to trust the Scorpion.

15 minutes ago, LordBlunt said:

?

12 minutes ago, Schmoozies said:

But if it were a Phoenix than no one else would ever get to study the lore since they would be secreted away for only their "greatest" students to access. It should have been a true historian like the Ikoma who took the lead, but since they were all negligent in their duty we'll have to trust the Scorpion.

Amusing as this is, I believe that the librarian here is doing an excellent job, irrelevant of Clan.

54 minutes ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

Amusing as this is, I believe that the librarian here is doing an excellent job, irrelevant of Clan.

Oh my, maybe my emoji needed to be more tongue in cheek.

I hope you guys realize that I’m not being serious with my earlier post but (was attempting to be) playful and joking. ?

1 hour ago, Schmoozies said:

Hey, we already have an excellent Ikoma doing the job of listing all the fictions, with characters, and release dates, and such!

Such a shame he still insists in defending that Yoshi fool...

4 hours ago, LordBlunt said:

?

Be careful if you have any secrets, there is a scorpion somewhere that knows them all. Lol

3 hours ago, Tabris2k said:

Hey  , we already have an excellent Ikoma doing the job of listing all the fictions, with characters, and release  dates, and such!

Such a shame he still insists in defending that Yoshi fool...

I started this list mainly because I'd turned the clan packs into pdf and wanted somewhere I could list them together.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion even though sometimes they can be provably wrong hahaha

Thank you for pulling this resource together!

Hate to point this out, but the OP is currently incorrect.

"Small Mercies" takes place in the 10th Century, according to the first line of the fiction. The current storyline takes place in the 12th century.

Therefore, if this list is meant to be chronologically ordered by what happens when (and not release date), then "Small Mercies" should come first on the list, not last.

Edited by SpookyElectric
Clarification
16 minutes ago, SpookyElectric said:

"Small Mercies" takes place in the 10th Century, according to the first line of the fiction. The current storyline takes place in the 12th century.

Therefore, if this list is meant to be chronologically ordered by what happens when (and not release date), then "Small Mercies" should come first on the list, not last.

Gosh spooky! Have you never heard of death of the author?

Just kidding, loved the story!

On 11/9/2018 at 6:07 AM, SpookyElectric said:

Where I can find a time table for events?

8 hours ago, Grungi said:

Thanks a lot for the list and all the pdfs !

I did spot a slight labelling mistake :

Better to fix it now before the list becomes too long :D Again, thanks a bunch!

Fixed thanks.

I'm way behind I need to add the novel too