All Fiction In PDF In Chronological Reading Order

By Maffster, in L5R LCG: Lore Discussion

There is also a small story at the beginning of the RPG Rulebook concerning Bayushi Kachiko and Doji Hotaru. I think it takes place before Doji Hotaru is named clan champion.

I thank you for putting together this archive of stories. I've been meaning to update myself on the current state of affairs and this will do nicely

The fiction at the beginning of Emerald Empire is mine, so I can say with certainty that it isn't meant to go anywhere in the timeline of the broader story. It's just an illustration of certain aspects of Rokugani life for players, and could take place at nearly any point in the Empire's history.

Hey, thanks for the great resource. These custom fiction documents are great!

The only problem is Blind Ambition has a few uses of weird characters like, namely, G0 instead of Go. There were a few other mistakes like this but I will have to read through it again.

The fiction, A Difference of Lanterns, is spelt Diference in the title.

If I see anything else, I will let you know!

Cheers.

Edit:

Blind Ambition:

• "Bayushi dono" doesn't have a dash between it.
  • "Sorai~dono-" uses the wrong dash between it, which is the tilde character, and ends with an unnecessary dash.
Edited by HerrderZeit

Can we get an update for Whispers of Shadow and Steel, Imperial Gifts, Children of the Empire, Like Seeds on the Wind, and the new sets' fictions?

Bump - for joy and prosperity!

I really enjoy the effort! Could you update it, please?

so, it doesn't seem we can be expecting an update anytime soon.

has anyone found a another resource that lists these stories in the correct order?

Double post

Edited by Meriba

Bumpity Bump for the updating.