How best to use complete CoC collection as a standalone game?

By doubledenim90, in CoC General Discussion

I recently dug out my old, but complete, collection of CoC cards. I no longer know ANY other players but love the game and was looking for some advice on how best to organise the cards / build decks so as best to utilise the card pool for standalone play so that when friends come round who enjoy the game, but not necessarily enough to buy their own cards, we can play and there can be some variety. Thanks very much for your time.

On 9/29/2018 at 4:03 AM, doubledenim90 said:

I recently dug out my old, but complete, collection of CoC cards. I no longer know ANY other players but love the game and was looking for some advice on how best to organise the cards / build decks so as best to utilise the card pool for standalone play so that when friends come round who enjoy the game, but not necessarily enough to buy their own cards, we can play and there can be some variety. Thanks very much for your time.

Just have a bunch of prebuilt decks and then let your friends pick what flavor they want to play?

Also, look on boardgamegeek fire the cthulhu rising solo variant to get some great plays in against an automated player. Its different, but still awesome.