Bug - difference between points showing in saved squads list and when opening squad

By Benjamin Barber, in X-Wing Squad Builder

I have a list that I have edited a few times. In the saved squads list it shows as 196 points but when the squad is open it shows as 199,which is the correct number. I don't know how I caused this.

5 hours ago, Benjamin Barber said:

I have a list that I have edited a few times. In the saved squads list it shows as 196 points but when the squad is open it shows as 199,which is the correct number. I don't know how I caused this.

You didn't cause it. The builder has a bug that causes one calc or the other to be incorrect.

I've had this bug with every squad I've made using the app.

?

Yeah, me too. For me, the Saved Squad Screen doesn't seem to add the Stealth Device cost, whereas the Build Squad Editor does.

I've only noticed this issue with the M3-A Scyk. The "?" Special slot calculates correctly while building, and when you print the list as a PDF, but those points (and upgrades) don't show on the saved squad.

I have noticed that when I export a squad to PDF it shows on final document less points than actually it should be. I discover that mistake when bulding Tie Interceptor. When I will put to this ship two different modifications that have same cost then on PDF it does not notice cost of the secound modification, please fix it.