Unable to sign into Squad Builder App

By Tyranius, in X-Wing Squad Builder

I just recently downloaded the Squad Builder App (IOS on IPhone). I go to sign in and it redirects to the Asmodee page instantly giving a 403 Forbidden Page.

Not or sure what I can do as it is very frustrating not being able to do really much of anything with the app as I am unable to save lists, ect.

I get the same thing, on iOS, but the error is ‘state is not equal’.

I have tried on all three platforms - Android, iOS, and web based. I am not able to log in on any platform. The web based app, just spins for literally over an hour now: "Authorization in progress, please wait..."

On both the Android and iOS platforms, it just seems to be in a loop. It lets me input my email and password, but then when I go to use any features of the app that requires a log in, it says I am not logged in. I re-click "log in" and then it quickly goes to a log in screen and then back to the page to enter a new squad, for example. When I click sign up just to see what happens, it takes me to the Asmodee.net site and it says: "Welcome, Kevmann." So it knows I am logged in. Please help me with how to use this app. Thank you!

Even with the app update and a new iPhone this is still doing the same thing. I keep getting a 403 forbidden error from the Asmodee site.