• Preview character (card and token) from Elder Sign
  • 6”x9” black drawstring velveteen bag with imprint
  • Bag of acrylic wound tokens
  • Bag of acrylic sanity tokens
  • Arkham Horror: The Card Game deck box
  • Special Arkham Horror: The Card Game Scenario
  • Set of Arkham-themed d6s

They announced it on Twitter.

So preview card and token for elder sign you say. I wonder if it will be a promo of one we have already with alt art or ability, or the last investigator we need the mechanic lady, or a brand new investigator. It brand new I wonder if it is a preview from a future up coming expansion.

Pic in the news looks like a mechanic on the blurry words

On 9/18/2018 at 6:46 PM, spoonman2084 said:

So preview card and token for elder sign you say. I wonder if it will be a promo of one we have already with alt art or ability, or the last investigator we need the mechanic lady, or a brand new investigator. It brand new I wonder if it is a preview from a future up coming expansion.

arkham-nights_2018_prizes.png

It's Daniela Reyes, the mechanic. She's the only investigator not in ES.

Yes, but what stroke me when I look to the list of rewards, is the mention of " preview character " in place of promotional. For me, that's just mean this one is not exclusive to the Arkham Night and would come in a new expension !! Game is not dead. And because we've never seen any expension of the arkham files universe games coming with only one investigator, that would mean .... Real New investigators !!!!! Wait for a nurse or medic, a programmer, an hunter, agricultor, paléantologist or a rolling-chair investigator !! Hype is here for me ^^

Awesome, I was a little surprised she was not in the last xpac to be honest. Maybe we will get her and a few more in the future. For now I will just be jelly I can’t attend arkham nights. If anyone is going and does not play elder sign I would be happy to take that card off their hands

Are we likely to get a new expansion for ES anytime soon or was Daniela's card here just them going 'Eh, only one left, may as well'?

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:09 PM, ProfessorDetective said:

Are we likely to get a new expansion for ES anytime soon or was Daniela's card here just them going 'Eh, only one left, may as well'?

Very unclear. They've released 7 new investigators in the last 2 years, since the release of Mansions of Madness 2e. Agatha Crane, Carson Sinclair, Father Mateo, & Preston Fairmont in MoM2; Sefina Rousseau in AH:LCG; a non-promo version of Calvin Wright plus Daniela Reyes in EH.

The last ES expansion was the first not to contain 8 investigators (only 6), so they seem to be fine diverging from the norm.

The museum, Arkham proper, deep in the sea, Antarctica, & the Pyramids. Where do you want to see a new expansion take place, or what do you want it to take on?

On 9/30/2018 at 7:09 PM, ProfessorDetective said:

I think the answer is YES. Because if this is a character only released at Arkham Night, they should have named it " promo character " and not " preview character " . So I think this should coming in the year, with 3 others all-new gators.

13 hours ago, Duciris said:

The museum, Arkham proper, deep in the sea, Antarctica, & the Pyramids. Where do you want to see a new expansion take place, or what do you want it to take on? 

Thy haven't done anything with the dreamlands, or Dunwich, and we have some tropical material from the last cycle of the LCG, and we would see all new places, like the Severn created by Clark Ashton Smith, Asia ... If FFG want to continue, so they will. After all, the last expension of Eldritch just come with a package of new gators, So Elder Sign would have the same treatment, like a final gift for the followers of the game.

And you just told us that, 7 new characters in two years, so like 3 by years. So, 3 more aren't so irealistic. If they want to add more dynamism to the line Arkham, they could doing that by make a bigger bag of playable character. Exemple : If they want to release something like deluxe expension for the LCG but not in the principal line, something like Saga expension, which not need pack to add, just tell a story from deluxe to deluxe, for a bigger campaign like Mask of nyarlathothep. So, they would add some player cards, and perhaps one or two gators by box. So if they do, so they should have to release no the 15 gators in 2 years ( because 3 cycle / 2 year for now ) but 17-19. And at the point we are, the game is really a victory, every cycle is better than the precedent one, so the game would be more living than just 6 years. And when they will be at this point, they should start to see the end of the list of avaible gators, even without make real my idea of deluxe expension.

Just a reminder, the game just start in november of 2016. the next month, he will be old of 2 years, and we already are at 21 gators, and two month later will be at least to 26. The half of the gators will be released at this point. For compare, the Lord of the rings LCG, who is not a more stronger IP for FFG than Arkham, is here from 2011. 8 years so, and we already know that they will release another cycle after the actual one, he is not on the point of dying, and Arkham would follow the same trail. Ok, they really slow down the release of product, but even with just 8 cycle and one core ( the point Lord LCG is now ) in 8 years, with a classic number of gators of 5 by cycle and core, they should be to 65 gators. and we will not count what would be in Saga box because we don't know if this should coming. So Yeas, make growing up the gator list isn't a bad idea at all.

Another thing. The novella seems to make a lot of money for FFG. And the can release one by existing investigators. So, one more, is more to add in product and more novella to sell out. Creation call money. Money call creation. the circle will not be undone.