Saturation Salvo

By JoJoNextLevel, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

I was trying out ordinance lists in 2.0 and found that the Saturation Salvo EPT is nearly useless. It's very limiting and hard to pull off. First the ship your shooting at has to have two or more defence dice and second if they roll exactly one evade, then having them reroll two dice could be worse for you, especially if the enemy ship has a focus token. Then on top of that is the energy cost. This is a 6 point upgrade, making it the most expensive EPT in the game. For the same points outmaneuver is easier to pull off, always beneficial, can be used with primary attacks and doesn't have an energy cost. Even crack shot is easier to do and is only a one point upgrade. I think the wording should be changed from "choose two defense dice" to "choose up to two defense dice" to make it viable. I don't think a point reduction would be enough to save it.

Did not realize this card only sa oh...i d choose 2 dice and not up to 2 dice. That is a little risky one one evade and a blank. But its very good for 2 evades. Its still a nice card to have bc your opponent is likely to get 2 evades eventually. But i get what you mean